What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

DJDL

Bench
'Strenuous research' eh?

Like discussing a 'whisper' you heard from another reporter at one of News Ltd's outlets, with some other reporter at another of their outlets?

Then giving it air time at the Tele, or on NRL360.
Then Fox Sports picks up the 'story' which is being reported above.
Then one of your colleagues mentions a 'story' which is gaining traction while on a radio show/podcast.
And so it goes, getting kicked around the many News Corp media outlets until it is ubiquitous and people start to believe it.

Fox News 101. We know the drill.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I don’t listen anymore to the Big Sports Breakfast, but constantly FoxSports on a Monday report an argument between Buzz and Michael Clarke during the Buzz segment about something, anything that might be related to sport.
It’s a sad state of affairs, when they are reporting anything either of those two knobs have to comment on

Frenzy.

Immortal
It would make sense that the "Real Buzz Rothfield" would call himself Phillip Rothfield on a Rugby League Forum.

Buzz, you used to be my moral compass for Rugby League until I saw the photo of you and the lingerie-clad brunette sitting on your knee. It just brings shame to the game and really you have bought the great game of Rugby League into disrepute.

I don't want to say this, but your behaviour is inline with previous Mad Monday celebrations, We need to buy an ice cream from Josh Massoud and take this matter to the NRL Integrity Unit.

Secondly, the quality of journalism in 2023 is so bad that we are in Crisis with a capital "C".

Let's get back to old style journalism where you simply report on the facts of the game. Don't give opinions, don't become celebrities, don't create your own news stories through your own TV shows.

Give me Rugby League Week any day.
1679645724403.jpeg

I don’t listen anymore to the Big Sports Breakfast, but constantly FoxSports on a Monday report an argument between Buzz and Michael Clarke during the Buzz segment about something, anything that might be related to sport.
It’s a sad state of affairs, when they are reporting anything either of those two knobs have to comment on
It's probably the one time that Sloth is the lesser of the knob.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sea Eagles ready to make immediate signing of former NSW origin forward, game changer and this player knows Shark park well

Frenzy.

Immortal
connor Tracey?

No idea. But they've lost O'Sullivan for months now. They like Panthers juniors. Might ask about Puru. They'll look everywhere though.

They're in trouble. They were good last night but in amongst the good was Milford. He was terrible as usual. Leaves the Katoa kid and Nikorima. Uninspiring. They need a half badly now.

They might take Mel Brooks off the Tigpies

Special K

Coach
Trindall re-signed 2 months ago for another 2 years. They club won't let him go. Also O'Sullivans dad made the choice last year on who he wanted there. I'm sure they had a look at Tricky and whatever they do would be a stop gap until Sul is back anyway. They will rock Katoa and Milf while trying to find a long term partner for Katoa.

When Trindall signed he knew there was a chance a situation like this would pop up at a club.

I am f**ken blown away the Tigers did not go hard. Idiots.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Trindall re-signed 2 months ago for another 2 years. They club won't let him go. Also O'Sullivans dad made the choice last year on who he wanted there. I'm sure they had a look at Tricky and whatever they do would be a stop gap until Sul is back anyway. They will rock Katoa and Milf while trying to find a long term partner for Katoa.

When Trindall signed he knew there was a chance a situation like this would pop up at a club.

I am f**ken blown away the Tigers did not go hard. Idiots.

It's going to be a long gap to stop. Sully has a complete rupture of his pec. 3+ months out of action.

Latest posts