What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the comp, Redcliffe.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
FMD
f**k Me Drunk!!!! Seriously dolphins have knocked it out of the park, i had them making finals in my predictions, but i didn't bank on them winning those 1st two games... yet yours still crapping on about the terrible crushers v.2 firebird bid that was thrown together overnight... your problem is the location, NOT the competitive nature of the club getting the license, Redcliffe deserved the 17th licence, they've gone and built everything from scratch, and stayed competitive doing it, but yeah east tigers carbon copy broncos will solve the derby problem, chances are they'd be nowhere near as good
Very well explained.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Battle of Brisbane tonight

sold out too

wrong again as usual
haha, great to see, they've certainly made a splash (pun intended!) BUT first game Broncos v Titans drew 49k. Far too early to be going off at the success yet. Three years in lets see how they are travelling for fans at Suncorp.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
haha, great to see, they've certainly made a splash (pun intended!) BUT first game Broncos v Titans drew 49k. Far too early to be going off at the success yet. Three years in lets see how they are travelling for fans at Suncorp.
Mark of failure is whether they fold after 3 years like the perth reds. Don't think that's going to happen sport.

Good to see a capacity crowd at Lang Park to watch two great Brisbane RL clubs. Meanwhile we had a couple of shit Victorian AwFuL clubs play in front of a few fumbleball fans at the Gabba.

We just need to bring in the Easts Tigers to make life tougher for the fumblers. Get rid of Wests Tigers.

Canard

Immortal
Good to see a capacity crowd at Lang Park to watch two great Brisbane RL clubs. Meanwhile we had a couple of shit Victorian AwFuL clubs play in front of a few fumbleball fans at the Gabba.

We just need to bring in the Easts Tigers to make life tougher for the fumblers. Get rid of Wests Tigers.

This is incredible spin. You should work at FOX news.

There was 30k at the Gabba,.

By any NRL standard that's a big crowd, and given the competition they were against, a f**king great effort.

By any NRL standard that's a big crowd, and given the competition they were against, a f**king great effort.

I saw plenty of empty seats when I switched over after full time.

I'm convinced that AwFuL lie about attendances. They're full of shit.

Wb1234

Referee

Cap they had 30k there

afl lies

Perth Red

Post Whore

Surely not? We were told that brisbane2 would make lions a non entity? I demand answers.

Canard

Immortal
I saw plenty of empty seats when I switched over after full time.

I'm convinced that AwFuL lie about attendances. They're full of shit.
Cap they had 30k there

afl lies

Not really much point to this thread if we're not dealing in facts. Given the game was delayed by 40mins due to a blackout, and the home team was up by a lot, the fulltime crowd would no doubt be less.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Surely not? We were told that brisbane2 would make lions a non entity? I demand answers.
Want answers?

1. No one said that.
2. If they did say that its only been 4 weeks so impossible to show impact in such a sht time frame.
3. You're an afl fan so you have an immediate bias against nrl and towards your shit sport so anything that is put forward will be dismissed by your sherrin obsessed brain.
4. No one cares what you think anyway.

Pneuma

First Grade
Want answers?

1. No one said that.
2. If they did say that its only been 4 weeks so impossible to show impact in such a sht time frame.
3. You're an afl fan so you have an immediate bias against nrl and towards your shit sport so anything that is put forward will be dismissed by your sherrin obsessed brain.
Good summary. He’s basically trolling now and quite clearly had a pro afl anti rugby league agenda.

Canard

Immortal
Want answers?

1. No one said that.

For mine, the enduring support of AFL teams in Sydney and Brisbane shows that like the Storm, we should be looking to markets like Perth and Adelaide.

Wb1234

Referee
Want answers?

1. No one said that.
I did say the dolphins will crush the lions

as you’ve pointed out I didn’t expect it to happen in three weeks

sponsors crowds and tv ratings will all head south for the lions

gillon said in a year or two afl would be number one in qld

that’s where the bs is

he should be sued to defamation