What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Sun - Newcastle 24-14 Canberra @ McDonald Jones

Round 4: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
A lot of teams are struggling with continuity this year. I can’t put my finger on it but the line speed over the 80 minutes is intense. Momentum is heavily influenced by officiating this season and it’s hurting a lot of sides.

I reckon changing the ball going over the sideline from a scrum to a play the ball has done that.

it used to be a valid tactic to give your players a rest while the scrum was packed, now there’s basically no stoppage.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
i just don’t agree.

Savage
Cotric
Croker
Timoko
Rapana

That’s a great backline. Good enough to win it all. Then a top shelf halves pairing, and the best forward pack in the game.

We should be top 4 this year. Easily.
Yea but most of that is missing

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Anything has to be an improvement on @WaznTheGreat tired old ass.

3e5.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We are just dire to watch which is my biggest issue. I don't really care if we suck that much but it's just tedious and annoying to watch such a moronic team put on awful plays.

Apey

Staff member
Great win for us. Showing some grit this year which is honestly surprising.

The worst call of the day though was during the half time competition where the contestants had to throw as many balls into a bag as they could in one minute and they gave to the $500 to the bloke who got 6 in instead of the bloke who got 7. I'd be fuming haha.

Saxon

Bench
What the f**king f**k? Did he f**king tackle him too f**king hard or something? Meanwhile the merkin Gagai f**king assaults Hopoate and that’s all f**king good?

f**k you Gerard Sutton you f**king merkin. f**k you you motherf**king f**k.

This is f**king bullshit. Absolute f**king bullshit.

Penalties and set restarts are 9-1. What a f**king snow job from this absolute cancer know. As Gerard Sutton.

Get the f**king Sutton family out of the f**king game. They are nothing but a f**king bunch of incompetent maggots.

This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
This is bullshit.
Skeepe in a Raiders' thread.
Never disappoints.

GongPanther

Referee
Great win for us. Showing some grit this year which is honestly surprising.

The worst call of the day though was during the half time competition where the contestants had to throw as many balls into a bag as they could in one minute and they gave to the $500 to the bloke who got 6 in instead of the bloke who got 7. I'd be fuming haha.
lol!

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
This match thread didn’t live up to the usual Knight Raider lofty standards.

3/7 wouldn’t read through again.

mozza91

Coach
How good is Skeepe?
Just went through the thread and liked the posts where he whinges about the refs and nearly hit triple figures.

nick87

Coach
Congrats to the knights
For this week we take the crown of the biggest jokers in the league

heavy is the crown

King-Gutho94

Coach
Miller showed more heart and effort today then what Ponga has shown in 5 years for that club.

And he is probably on a million dollars less a season.