What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
I'm less concerned with our core squad than others. But the lack of punch in this team is clearly evident. And it gets worse losing Spencer next year.

Its gotta be TPJ on our hit list. Fifita is no longer an option. And I cant think of any others who can deliver that high impact.

The core is what it is but a sameness about it, That is where the core and those player in the 20-25 man squad should be different. That is my concern

Exsilium

First Grade
Liam Martin playing on the edge in attack is worth persisting with. He’s no Kikau but he is very hard to stop.

Tago looks a little lost but I can’t put a line through him.

We’re not playing terribly but lack creativity when it’s needed.

Core of the squad is good, just lacking some X factor.

Munky

Coach
Watching his evolution from debut I reckon he can adapt as age catches up. He is an intelligent player.

So is Wade Graham but his physical decline couldn't be offset with intelligent play.

That said it'll be injury that will have the biggest say.

Liam Martin playing on the edge in attack is worth persisting with. He’s no Kikau but he is very hard to stop.

Tago looks a little lost but I can’t put a line through him.

We’re not playing terribly but lack creativity when it’s needed.

Core of the squad is good, just lacking some X factor.
I like Martin on the left. They need someone to straighten up that side of the field.

Latest posts