What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Gobsmacked

Bench
I don't think the Union trolls realised how bad " Super " rugby would be this year lol. I thought it would be bad but it's even surprised me.
O but they got Sualii.. Let's see, Roosters are 1 Club out of 17 and where does he sit at that 1 club... best player would be 1 Teddy 2 Keary 3 Manu 4 Walker 5 Radley .. 6 ? So 1 out of 17 clubs in the NRL 's players 6th best the only way they could get him was what 1.6 m ? f**k me 🤣
Basically bribery for being irrelevant for the next 3 years lol

Brian potter

Bench
I don't think the Union trolls realised how bad " Super " rugby would be this year lol. I thought it would be bad but it's even surprised me.
O but they got Sualii.. Let's see, Roosters are 1 Club out of 17 and where does he sit at that 1 club... best player would be 1 Teddy 2 Keary 3 Manu 4 Walker 5 Radley .. 6 ? So 1 out of 17 clubs in the NRL 's players 6th best the only way they could get him was what 1.6 m ? f**k me 🤣
Basically bribery for being irrelevant for the next 3 years lol
I think the awful crowds for ”the last supper rugby” in NZ have really shook them to their core.

if the kiwi union fans can’t be arse with the last supper rugby competition then where does it go from here??

Te Kaha

First Grade
nobody other than you claimed it was a sellout.

again only you claimed it was a sellout in your strawman argument.

Until i see official numbers its still better than any round 5 hindenberg rugby crowd.

Thats NZ and probably the hindenbergs top drawing game and the Brisbane derby got double that the following week.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA after all the posts about how great a crowd it is... and how much better it was than the NZ Super Rugby crowds... and it wasn't. thats gotta sting/

Te Kaha

First Grade
good job they aren’t important for kiwi union fans mate.

so if someone gave me £1 million pounds I generated that mate?

If you used your contacts to get someone to give you money to help your business, then yes you do. It's really not that hard or someone with more than half a brain to understand.

Brian potter

Bench
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA after all the posts about how great a crowd it is... and how much better it was than the NZ Super Rugby crowds... and it wasn't. thats gotta sting/
Which last supper rugby crowd beat it mate both in Australia or NZ?

who claimed it would be and was a sellout mate?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Which last supper rugby crowd beat it mate both in Australia or NZ?

who claimed it would be and was a sellout mate?

Now you have to bring in Australia because it hurt so much that it wasn't as good as everyone expected.... funny!!!

Have a look at the crowd watch thread you muppet.

Te Kaha

First Grade
which last supper rugby crowd beat it mate?

The Super Rugby crowd was least weeks Blues game, was the 'Canes game the week before. But you weren't smart enough to find those crowds,even when told where to find that info, so of course you wouldn't know that.

so someone on a completely different thread said it would/was a sellout?

Two someones from this thread said it in another thread. do keep up. Oh and given it was the first home game in 2 years it really should have been a sellout.

Brian potter

Bench
The Super Rugby crowd was least weeks Blues game, was the 'Canes game the week before. But you weren't smart enough to find those crowds,even when told where to find that info, so of course you wouldn't know that.
haha!!!

im talking about this weeks games mate.

the fact that you have to go back to last weeks crowds in order to compare it with this weeks crowd shows what a truly disingenuous person you are.

😂😂
Two someones from this thread said it in another thread. do keep up. Oh and given it was the first home game in 2 years it really should have been a sellout.
sorry but until I see any evidence I call bs because you are a known liar.

Te Kaha

First Grade
haha!!!

im talking about this weeks games mate.

the fact that you have to go back to last weeks crowds in order to compare it with this weeks crowd shows what a truly disingenuous person you are.

😂😂

sorry but until I see any evidence I call bs because you are a known liar.

Bahahaha, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... but you really need to come up with something original for yourself. It's funny as well as quite lame.

Gobsmacked

Bench

All jokes aside. Are you concerned with the lopsided scores and crowds in Super rugby?

Brian potter

Bench
Bahahaha, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... but you really need to come up with something original for yourself. It's funny as well as quite lame.
The warriors being able to outdraw the last supper rugby games both in Australia and NZ is both funny and lame.

but watching your mental breakdown caused by this is way more funnier and more lame.

Gobsmacked

Bench
All blacks.
Honestly, how will that work? If there's no genuine pro comp to draw players from and you're a talented Rugby player in NZ it becomes a serious issue.. you'll have no genuine comp to hone your skills and if you go to France or Japan your not eligible gor the All blacks.
So good players leave and aren't eligible and those who stay are off the pace because they've been essentially playing park footy...
Then the All blacks fall further and it loses its stature..
The only half fix is you make overseas players eligible but then everyone leaves...
And the effects of a lack of genuine contest regularly for Australia and New Zealand Union has already seen them fall further down the ranks.

This is unravelling fast.
Eddie Jones is just Canon fodder, poor bugger.

Wb1234

Referee
Honestly, how will that work? If there's no genuine pro comp to draw players from and you're a talented Rugby player in NZ it becomes a serious issue.. you'll have no genuine comp to hone your skills and if you go to France or Japan your not eligible gor the All blacks.
So good players leave and aren't eligible and those who stay are off the pace because they've been essentially playing park footy...
The only half fix is you make overseas players eligible but then everyone leaves...
And the effects of a lack of genuine contest regularly for Australia and New Zealand Union has already seen them fall further down the ranks.

The npc will replace it lmao

which is a tiny nz competition

let them enjoy their all blecks whilst the foundations are rotting away

Brian potter

Bench

Im genuinely fighting back the tears mate.

Latest posts