What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Stinking Stains

Stake Removed

First Grade
The second half was not a contest. The first half was and we were physical and bashed them. Errors made sure but the damage was done then.

Everyone looks so different with Nicho and his relentless attacking game.
Everyone stands deeper with Nico, he also moves faster then Trindall which has defence back pedalling.
There was less flat balls, and crash plays, even when we got over line we drop the ball

Quigs

Immortal
What a lovely result, a scoreboard to admire and appreciate.

But !!!!! those stupid first half errors ..... sheeze could you just imagine what we could of racked up it we only made half those far can stoopid errors.

For those that were worried about the other half of the apple turnover. The wife had it earlier. Old age pensioners these days have had to make cutbacks and just share what ever we have.

Old mates biscuits were good though. I pigged out on those.

roboshark

Coach
What a lovely result, a scoreboard to admire and appreciate.

But !!!!! those stupid first half errors ..... sheeze could you just imagine what we could of racked up it we only made half those far can stoopid errors.

For those that were worried about the other half of the apple turnover. The wife had it earlier. Old age pensioners these days have had to make cutbacks and just share what ever we have.

Old mates biscuits were good though. I pigged out on those.
How do u feel about cream buns. Niice

Stake Removed

First Grade
The Goons forum in meltdown some of the highlights.
Last 2, 2nd half it's now 60-2
Sack Lomax, Bird.
Griffin should resign.
Forum members won't come back till Griff gone.

Love it

Special K

Coach
Woodsy kid was in the sheds singing up, up cronulla. His kid loves Ronnie so ok no big deal - A lot more to unpack here but

- His kid went to a game in a sharks jersey while he "played" for the dragons
- He has spoke often of his love for us and even now when he is being offered for free we still said no
- He has a deal to go to Manly and the dragons still put him 18th man

Look at the dragons record the last 10 years for finals. When was the last time we went 4 seasons without making the finals compared to these jokers? Crazy.

What happened to Kafusi?

Head clash. Passed the HIA but our doctors said no.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Also .... if you think the boys had 2 different halves, you should read this thread back.

Now i know how i sound when i watch and post.

Weaponhead

Coach
The good was very, very good.
The bad was a continuation of the bad
The ugly was stopped at half time.

Annihilates the Dragons in the second half.

Hynes plays at a high pace which makes others better.

Toby was much better. Ran hard.
Wilton and Nikora were quality.

The second half was not a contest. The first half was and we were physical and bashed them. Errors made sure but the damage was done then.

Everyone looks so different with Nicho and his relentless attacking game.
The first half gave me the impression we did not have much respect for the opposition and we almost played at their level, and expected easy breaks.

The Stains look like they haven't trained well in the off season and lack conditioning, same story last week against the Broncos.

Latest posts