What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Well yeah, don’t let a source (facts) get in the way of your made up shit.

Did you know that he is the ELDER of 7 kids ? So you tell me, how did Penrith know when he was 11 that his family were trouble ?

How do you know they didnt? And why do you give so many shits?

What happened when he was 11 to make his parents decide he should play for souths 30 kms away? Maybe there was some attempt by penrith at some age to try and get him to play locally and it became apparent there was something more to him playing on the other side of sydney and wasnt worth it.

yy_cheng

Coach
We have three top 30 spots available. Why wouldn't we be looking for a game breaking strike player? Makes perfect sense to me. Of course we need another prop as well.
You're not gonna get much of a prop if u give the game breaker $850k

yy_cheng

Coach
Could it be a wallaby? Their fb?

Hence, he wont take over straight away and needs time to adjust.

Maybe Sualli signing will render that fb in 2 minds

Gronk

Staff member
How do you know they didnt? And why do you give so many shits?

What happened when he was 11 to make his parents decide he should play for souths 30 kms away? Maybe there was some attempt by penrith at some age to try and get him to play locally and it became apparent there was something more to him playing on the other side of sydney and wasnt worth it.
What's with your glass jaw now ? I post a source vs wild speculation and your all agro too.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Grim stat. We haven't beaten the chooks away from home since 2008 when Hages was the coach.

Was Daniel Wagon's last game of first grade.

What about our team that day though and some of the dickheads we had. There are 4 players i think who have been to court on serious charges or gone to jail in Hayne, Finch, Paulo & Tony Williams.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Not sure if he's a game breaker. Is he ?
Had a bit of talent always played tough though.

A lot of those young kids at the warriors perform better when at a Australian club. Not sure if its a comfort zone thing or to many distractions in Auckland with families and friends treating them like rockstars which leads to complacency.

Wouldn't be the worse 14 as can cover all spine positions.

King-Gutho94

Coach
What is a game-breaker anyway?
I assume X-factor

But not sure it really is a strange leak whoever has leaked it.

Its not like clubs are willing to just let one of those go x-factor type go mid-season unless the player is in reserve grade and unwanted then you have to question why is he there in reserves & not first grade.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Grim stat. We haven't beaten the chooks away from home since 2008 when Hages was the coach.

Was Daniel Wagon's last game of first grade.

What about our team that day though and some of the dickheads we had. There are 4 players i think who have been to court on serious charges or gone to jail in Hayne, Finch, Paulo & Tony Williams.
I'd forgotten about that Junior Paulo - just looked up what he's been charged/serving 17 years for 😲.