What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

justadragon

Bench
Until I see this on the Dragons website that we have signed them, I'm just going to keep praying that Woods wont make it into our NRL side, yes he is a good bloke, yes he looks cute and cuddly like a teddy bear but for gods sake he is a liability on the field. If this happens I'm even willing to play "Eagle Rock" for the next few times the Dragons run onto the field. Man that Mestrov has surely come out with egg on his face now, according to him the kid had told him he wanted to stay, so does he come to us feeling really pissed off.

Dragon David

First Grade
Until I see this on the Dragons website that we have signed them, I'm just going to keep praying that Woods wont make it into our NRL side, yes he is a good bloke, yes he looks cute and cuddly like a teddy bear but for gods sake he is a liability on the field. If this happens I'm even willing to play "Eagle Rock" for the next few times the Dragons run onto the field. Man that Mestrov has surely come out with egg on his face now, according to him the kid had told him he wanted to stay, so does he come to us feeling really pissed off.
Yes, best to wait until it is official and if so, we can all celebrate, but for the time being keep fingers and toes crossed.

Dragon David

First Grade
Wow, do that and Possm will be in heaven. I'm not sure the new signings constitute his 2 top grade middle forwards though!
I'm sure that if Des is signed, he won't muck around with the guys that he wants. Just a couple more good heavies to replace a few and some really speedy backs. He identified Saab as the speed Manly needed and he got him. We had Brett Morris and you know what he achieved with us, so speed will be on the agenda I feel sure.

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
I'm sure that if Des is signed, he won't muck around with the guys that he wants. Just a couple more good heavies to replace a few and some really speedy backs. He identified Saab as the speed Manly needed and he got him. We had Brett Morris and you know what he achieved with us, so speed will be on the agenda I feel sure.
Might all end in tears if we're scheduled to play a game in the Big Rainbow V though.

possm

Coach
Surely this cant be true, that would put Manly in the total idiotic sector of Boards, even above the Dragons Board. I thought we just had xmas.
Manly will get the best out of Woods for the remainder of this year. The two young recruits most probably aren't up to first-grade as yet.
Agree, who is coming down with me to the Leagues Club and protesting this trade to try and stop it....:p

Possm finally gets his Fifita!
Yes, Yes, Yes

Latest posts