What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woods swap for Tuitavake

shiloh dc

Juniors
So the whole deal is being held up because Manly want us to contribute to the Woods's salary so they could use such monies to top up Olakau'atu's contract. Saints should be prepared to walk away from the whole deal - make Manly struggle to hold onto Olakau'atu and later in the year when they can't - make an offer for him.

blacksafake

First Grade
So the whole deal is being held up because Manly want us to contribute to the Woods's salary so they could use such monies to top up Olakau'atu's contract. Saints should be prepared to walk away from the whole deal - make Manly struggle to hold onto Olakau'atu and later in the year when they can't - make an offer for him.
Still no guarantee that he’ll sign with us so I’d be happy to do a deal ASAP

Victoire

Juniors
Never in doubt 😁
Confirmed Woods is gone too.

giphy.gif

jodragon40

Juniors
I received information back in 2021 from an associate of mine who is still involved in the club. He said there is no relationship between Griffin or the board members with any player managers and any decent players who are currently playing in the NRL do not want a bar of our club because of our culture and our inability to be a competitive top 8 roster. That was 2 yrs ago, nothing seems to have changed

getsmarty

Immortal
I received information back in 2021 from an associate of mine who is still involved in the club. He said there is no relationship between Griffin or the board members with any player managers and any decent players who are currently playing in the NRL do not want a bar of our club because of our culture and our inability to be a competitive top 8 roster. That was 2 yrs ago, nothing seems to have changed