What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team list vs Warriors

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo.
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Uele
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. Finucane.

14. McInnes
15. Hunt
16. Williams
17. Trindall

18. Tracey
19. Hazelton
20. Hiroti
21. Stonestreet
22. Tapuha

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'd like to see the halves swap experiment, with Moylan. I think Trindall is wasted otherwise. Edge player with great kicking skills, I wasn't a fan, hand up but He's really impressed this year. Especially kicking and defence.

Special K

Coach
At a guess I assume we go like for like and replace Kafusi with Hazelton vs a big warriors. Fitz is a fan of the "games"

Tiger Shark

Bench
I'd like to see the halves swap experiment, with Moylan. I think Trindall is wasted otherwise. Edge player with great kicking skills, I wasn't a fan, hand up but He's really impressed this year. Especially kicking and defence.
We’re not the Tigers we don’t experiment with halves. Especially not after a huge win.

We will see Hynes and Trindall eventually

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have been saying Rocks V Diamonds, I need to correct myself.

Rocks%2BVs%2BMinerals%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Nicho is our diamond.

Williams and Ramien are rocks mainly who maybe make opal or a ruby, maybe twice a game...

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would switch Hazelton for Williams.

What role does Trindall play ?? I would like to see ball playing lock

shadowboxer

First Grade
Leave Hazleton for the Jets - want to see if Gus is in the crowd inhaling pies or hot dogs as they rip in to the media darlings of the dogs.
Warriors will be no push over

coolumsharkie

Referee
We’re not the Tigers we don’t experiment with halves. Especially not after a huge win.

We will see Hynes and Trindall eventually
Well we need to do something with Trindall other than waste him for 15 minutes at the back end of a game, which was more to my point. We are not the Tigers because we dont have bog average players.

Weaponhead

Coach
I would switch Hazelton for Williams.

What role does Trindall play ?? I would like to see ball playing lock
There are two others playing lock in the squad - Finucane and McInnes so can't see the need to carry another.

Trindall was great in the first 3 games and is more than deserving of a spot in squad just not sure how it is done with this line up. If they carried 3 big middles then Trindall becomes the utility but with McInnes on the bench, that provides more flex. So, with Trindall and McInnes it makes for a small bench which won't be a great match up for some squads.

Tough issue for the coach to get right.

shaggs

Coach
I’d be going for a big bench again.
Earn the right to play out the back football on the front foot.

Punch through and control the tempo in the middle

Stake Removed

First Grade
There are two others playing lock in the squad - Finucane and McInnes so can't see the need to carry another.

Trindall was great in the first 3 games and is more than deserving of a spot in squad just not sure how it is done with this line up. If they carried 3 big middles then Trindall becomes the utility but with McInnes on the bench, that provides more flex. So, with Trindall and McInnes it makes for a small bench which won't be a great match up for some squads.

Tough issue for the coach to get right.
I would like to see Trindall as a ball playing lock we dont have that currently.
You are right tough issue for the coach.
Better then old days when we would look at bench and fear for who we had on it

ragzouken

Juniors
Just wish he would get better at playing the ball when he gets a super quick PTB feels like it’s a toss up, he was way better last week though