What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Sharks

vvvrulz

Coach
Still no Barnett or DWZ, but good to see Harris and Egan named.

Curran not in the 17 again either.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Still no Barnett or DWZ, but good to see Harris and Egan named.

Curran not in the 17 again either.
Curran probably needs to wait for an injury or a bad game from one of the backrowers at this point. He’s not entitled to wank into a spot. Might even say the same for DWZ though I still feel like Kosi is still prone to have a howler occasionally.

Meth

Staff member
Martin a big out.
Harris a big in (if he is ok)

Egan and Barnett are big ins

you would have to say that this team is as good, if not better than the team that we rolled out v the Dogs

edit- I must have imagined Barnett in

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Club taking no chances with head knocks this year. Good to see especially given TMM's history.

Neither TMM or CNK were category 1 and mandatory stand downs as far as I know, but it seems like the club stepping in and being cautious.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Curran probably needs to wait for an injury or a bad game from one of the backrowers at this point. He’s not entitled to wank into a spot. Might even say the same for DWZ though I still feel like Kosi is still prone to have a howler occasionally.
Will be even harder once Barnett is available again. Good to see quality players have to fight their way into the team for a change.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Match Officials
  • Referee: Ben Cummins
  • Touch Judge: Belinda Sharpe
  • Touch Judge: Darian Furner
  • Senior Review Official: Adam Gee

Seriously what the hell, Cummins copping it all week for his obstruction call and now he's gonna ref us this weekend. Yeah that'll be sweet.

And Adam Gee is just a pompous flog whenever we get him

Meth

Staff member
Match Officials
  • Referee: Ben Cummins
  • Touch Judge: Belinda Sharpe
  • Touch Judge: Darian Furner
  • Senior Review Official: Adam Gee

Seriously what the hell, Cummins copping it all week for his obstruction call and now he's gonna ref us this weekend. Yeah that'll be sweet.

And Adam Gee is just a pompous flog whenever we get him

And his adjudicating on the obstruction was not his worst moment, not that you'd know in Sydney

Meth

Staff member
Hate Cummins and Gee...I think I would be happy with Chris Sutton every week

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Can we get Steve Lyons out of retirement to ref our games? Then at least I could give him shit at work all week when he f**ks up, haha

TheDMC

Bench
That’s disgusting

use a clean sock
Why a clean sock? One that is about to go into the wash anyway would make more sense.

Results have gone our way with a win looking to finish potentially 2nd.
Just a tough task for a win.

Last edited:

Latest posts