What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
You're right that we didn't pay 500k

But we did pay 400k per season for him. I don't care if you don't believe it, or whatever spin you use, it doesn't mean it isn't the number. (It was)

He certainly wasn't on min at Roosters and he was young and showed heaps of promise. Otherwise he wouldn't of been offered a 3yr deal. Plus if it wasn't a decent size contract he wouldn't of accepted 3yrs. When we signed him I was excited. I thought he could be one of the better props in the game. Bigger flop then that pussy-cat we signed from the Dragons. Justin Poore was it?

King-Gutho94

Coach
He certainly wasn't on min at Roosters and he was young and showed heaps of promise. Otherwise he wouldn't of been offered a 3yr deal. Plus if it wasn't a decent size contract he wouldn't of accepted 3yrs. When we signed him I was excited. I thought he could be one of the better props in the game. Bigger flop then that pussy-cat we signed from the Dragons. Justin Poore was it?
Reg has really shown up what a bust poore was.

Both came here having played origin before arriving on big money deals for props.

Poore went to 💩 and Reg has grown and established himself as the best in the game.

Chipmunk

Coach
Isnt it just named after a colour? Like Greenacre, White Bay, Orange, Blue Mountains, etc?
I suspect so. To be honest I'd be surprised if by the end of the decade almost all places like that in Canberra will be referred to by an indigenous name (I believe it already has an indigenous name.)

Enamoured Eel

Juniors
My source is logical reasoning. A strong team is full of players providing value. A weak team is full of overpaid players.

Maybe so but needless to say there would be outliers in every squad, every year. It’s just that paying a mid-tier contract to a bottom-tier player is negligible comparatively to getting a marquee signing wrong.

the phantom menace

First Grade

ElongatedEel

Juniors
Centre is our Achilles heal at the moment. Penisini is great but we can't rely on Blake or Simonsson to get the job done on the other side. There are better fullback options available compared to centre options so maybe it is best for the team to sign an X factor fullback and have Guth at centre. Guth was good enough to play centre for NSW. He is an attacking threat and a damn good defender. He doesn't need blistering speed at centre and just needs to be a strong defender and have the ability to set up his winger.

Latest posts