What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Unfortunately.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Ravalawa is fair dinkum getting profiled. Did de Belin first contact upper thigh then slid down? Hoping that’s the case.

Much better team performance, less reliance on Hunt was noticeable and refreshing, much more variety in attack, more good experiences for Sloan. Amone was good. Mbye was used better and played better too.

Dolphins were severely damaged when they lost their half when 6 up and did go into the game with some key injuries so have to keep it all in perspective. But great to feel the comprehensive win, it’s been a while.

jeffdragon

Bench
Good win but still areas to improve of course.
We control the games with the breeze at the Gong.
Amone was good.
Jdb makes a difference, hope he won't get pinged for the legs tackle on report.Even though Mbye was ok today.
Liddle was great early.
Bird gives no room to his runners eg Molo when he runs to the line.
Our discipline wasn't the best but Sutton did ok today.
One sour point we made Issako look like Eric Grothe senior today which I wasn't happy with

Last edited:

rasaint

Juniors
A good win in the end.

Not going to get too carried away. The Ref squared the ledger 2nd half.

Hoping Sua hasn’t done a calf tear. I didnt see much in Rava tackle but haven’t seen slow mo etc. Same with JDB. He tackled low but again haven’t seen slow mo.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
A good win in the end.

Not going to get too carried away. The Ref squared the ledger 2nd half.

Hoping Sua hasn’t done a calf tear. I didnt see much in Rava tackle but haven’t seen slow mo etc. Same with JDB. He tackled low but again haven’t seen slow mo.
We were getting caned by Sutton in the 1st half......thank goodness he had his phone on and received my text at half time

steerlerbab

Juniors
Great win. I was very down before the game because of what happened last 2 weeks but the team showed it still has culture and character and I sat watched every moment of it. I thought Amone added a new dimension to our game. Maybe he should be 14 when Sullivan comes back (Although I must say that Mbye had maybe his best game for the club coming late in the game). Personally thought Suli was our best today closely followed by Sloan

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Rawa flattened him and scored a try and he bombed two tries (pushed in touch not once but twice). He will develop eventually in a year or two. Maybe come back to Dragons once he is done his apprentice under Bennett.
Ohh, I thought something happened after fulltime Panthers style hahaha

The Word

Juniors
No changes to the team that has been flogged by 40 points for the last two weeks ????
Its deja vu the McGregor (nightmare) era.
Time for the CEO and the board to make the call and sack the coach. A drovers dog would be an improvement.
Its obvious that the players are not putting in for the is guy. And that there is serious dysfunction with in the playing group.
Players are openly saying that they didn't want/don't want to be here. Its gotta be a reflection of the coach.
Promote who ever is the assistant and move on.
Ha ha