What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

bubs

Juniors
Little brother are now at the bottom of the table.
Phaarkem.
Enjoy the spoon Little Brother.

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Why do teams fall for the same move each week. The same slick movement the sharks do the eels just did and I don’t get it.

bluefox68

Staff member
Why do teams fall for the same move each week. The same slick movement the sharks do the eels just did and I don’t get it.
Because of the magic of options - when the half has 5 options in a single 2-second period - (1) Dummy (2) short ball (3) cut-out pass (4) through the hands (5) kick - the defence is at a distinct disadvantage…

Tiger Shark

Bench
The Cowboys and Sharks in 2022 and 2023 are interesting comparisons.

Both were coached by a new or relatively rookie coach.

Payten took the reins in 2021 and the Cows finished second last that season.

2022 saw him keep the same squad really only adding Chad as the major signing.

2022 both the Sharks and Cows did remarkably well and both teams made it to at least the second week of the finals. Both improved significantly over their 2021 form.

2023 saw both coaches enter the season with basically the same squad. The only real purchase for the Cows was Luch but he didn't get on the paddock till last night. The only signing for the sharks was herb.

The sharks managed to improve their attack this year but has lost quite a bit in defence. Nevertheless we still sit in the top 4.

The Cows have gone backwards in almost every metric and are back in the bottom four.

Jury has to be out over whether Payten can coach or whether 2022 was an aberration for him/the Cows.
They added Dearden who was excellent for them

shadowboxer

First Grade
Knowing Chad he will somehow do a deal and start presenting the weather on WIN News Townsville in the guise of Brian Bury.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
PENDING
1h 18m27/05/23

MIXED MULTI (2 LEGS)All Selections Win
Saturday, 27 May 5:30pm
$5.00
$16,074.65

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS VS BRISBANE BRONCOSEzra Mam (Brisbane Broncos) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 1.00

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS VS BRISBANE BRONCOSMarcelo Montoya (New Zealand Warriors) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 307.56

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS VS BRISBANE BRONCOSDallin Watene-Zelezniak (New Zealand Warriors) (Anytime Try Scorer (1st Half))
Fixed Win @ 1.00

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS VS BRISBANE BRONCOSKotoni Staggs (Brisbane Broncos) (To Score 2 Or More Tries)
Fixed Win @ 1.00

NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS VS BRISBANE BRONCOSHerbie Farnworth (Brisbane Broncos) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 1.00

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS VS CANBERRA RAIDERSDamien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Saturday, 27 May 7:35pm
Fixed Win @ 1.001h 18m
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS VS CANBERRA RAIDERSSouth Sydney Rabbitohs (Match Betting)
Fixed Win @ 1.001h 18m
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS VS CANBERRA RAIDERSAlex Johnston (South Sydney Rabbitohs) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 9.091h 18m

Three disallowed, Bloke kills me.

Quigs

Immortal
I jist choked on me fesh with that last disallowed try bro.

We are still in front of the donks on the for and against I believe