What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

Girds89

Bench
Sommerton is going to be quality with another pre-season
Needs to work on his defence and distribution.

Has a bit of wayde egan about him.

I personally think soni has a way higher ceiling.. his slight of hand at the line, speed and short kicking game are way above what sommerton has atm...

But sommerton has age on his side and clearly he is determined and a hard worker.

Its a good position to be in thats for sure..

Competition for spots is what makes us stronger and the club we are.

I personally think soni has a way higher ceiling.. his slight of hand at the line, speed and short kicking game are way above what sommerton has atm...

But sommerton has age on his side and clearly he is determined and a hard worker.

I though Sommerton looked more composed than what Soni often does.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
PTSD probably. My old man was a copper from age 19 untill 55 . Never raised a hand to anyone, least of all Mum or us as kids. He is pretty f**ked up though with some of the shit he has seen. Part of the era of the last hard arse cops, proud o say he wasn't one of the corrupt merkins though.
Your Dad sounds like a legend. I’d love have a beer with him a listen to a few stories!

Iamback

Coach

He played his 1st game in NSW Cup in the finals last year.

He has been in our system- the only system in fact for 12 months exactly.

So that to me says higher ceiling but we have developed some players into being more flexible, He gives us hooker depth now

Girds89

Bench
Now answer the question. Why do so many cops flog women and children?

Been an emergency service worker for 7 years. Can hand on heart say never once seen a cop "flog" somone or ever even heard of it...

Have seen them go to countless suicides, countless death notifications, countless times being assaulted themselves including (stabbed, broken bones, spat at, bitten by people with blood borne diseases, etc etc)... gone to the worst domestic violence jobs you can imagine.. rapes of children...

Normally i dont bite on here...

Its a night to be proud of our club..

We are one of the greatest nrl teams of all time...

Yet you are choosing to say shit which is not only highly offence... but outright bs..

Your talking about stuff you have no idea about.

Zip it. Enjoy the win..

Never know when youll need an emergency service worker to put there life on the line for you even if you hate them

Girds89

Bench
He played his 1st game in NSW Cup in the finals last year.

He has been in our system- the only system in fact for 12 months exactly.

So that to me says higher ceiling but we have developed some players into being more flexible, He gives us hooker depth now

I don't disagree.

I kinda think he lacks the speed to be a real star 9.

Its very common for young 9s to come in and do well as teams dont expect them to run etc...

The difference between the top class 9s say api and cook is they have real speed in that first 10 or 20..

I think sommerton will get figured out a bit so to speak..

But like i said hes done really well and its a great position to be in

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Been an emergency service worker for 7 years. Can hand on heart say never once seen a cop "flog" somone or ever even heard of it...

Have seen them go to countless suicides, countless death notifications, countless times being assaulted themselves including (stabbed, broken bones, spat at, bitten by people with blood borne diseases, etc etc)... gone to the worst domestic violence jobs you can imagine.. rapes of children...

Normally i dont bite on here...

Its a night to be proud of our club..

We are one of the greatest nrl teams of all time...

Yet you are choosing to say shit which is not only highly offence... but outright bs..

Your talking about stuff you have no idea about.

Zip it. Enjoy the win..

Never know when youll need an emergency service worker to put there life on the line for you even if you hate them
Facts from any study you care to check out from around the world

Iamback

Coach
I don't disagree.

I kinda think he lacks the speed to be a real star 9.

Its very common for young 9s to come in and do well as teams dont expect them to run etc...

The difference between the top class 9s say api and cook is they have real speed in that first 10 or 20..

I think sommerton will get figured out a bit so to speak..

But like i said hes done really well and its a great position to be in

We don't need real speed, Just to be able to take advantage of a quick play the ball or broken defence.

That is what we lack

Girds89

Bench
Facts from any study you care to check out from around the world

Hahah.. you have no idea.. literally no idea and this shows it...

The fact you want to refer to "stats" on this matter shows it.

I can tell you right now 99% of stats you read in the articles you do have nothing to do with the real issues or the real factual stats.

Youre a sad man mate with no idea.

I like youre footy brain..

Just stick to talk you have a clue about.. like i said enjoy the win..

We are one of the greatest nrl teams ever. Enjoy that tonight mate.

Girds89

Bench
We don't need real speed, Just to be able to take advantage of a quick play the ball or broken defence.

That is what we lack

Yeah i think soni does that better tbh..

Like ive been saying to luke bowden and others all year he just needs a chance..

Soni is quicker, better delivery, better kicking.

Sommo has the age on his side but hes not getting quicker now.

If soni was out ther tonight i think we win by another 12 to 18..

Thats not to say somo didnt do incredible for game 2...

I just think soni at this stage is a better option..

But like i said competition for spots makes us team we are