What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronchokes

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I'd say it was mostly Reynolds and I don't have anything against him. That plod run on the last play in Brisbane's 20 + the dropouts. Man is going to have some demons.
He's unfairly targeted for the first dropout. That was as good a dropout as you'd ever execute. It was the stupid spud who batted it back who was the issue. Farnsworth? Hell of a player, but catch the f**king thing. Not Reynolds' fault.

Dodgy

Juniors
I said this in the gameday thread. The Broncos could've done with someone like former fan, Cam Smith, on their team. He'd have controlled the team for long enough that the Cleary try wouldn't have happened. He was annoying for us in the 20GF when we were making our run.

There were similarities with 20 & 23. If you're Storm fan, you've got to look at Sunday night and be thankful he was there in 2020.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Craves attention, must have the last word. Nothing else going on in his world.

Bobby dickhead the forum loser. Log off before you have a stroke.
The self proclaimed OG!! He’s got the wit of a wheelie bin - called out by multiple users for his homophobia and his only retort is that you must be “wOkE”.

MugaB

Coach
On one of the worst nights of my life, and feeling at a very low point, I'm reading this and taking it on the chin. Well done Bronco haters.

But I'm bookmarking this and keeping the receipts. If we ever win again in my lifetime, I'm private messaging each one of you merkins.
Please PM anytime, but just remember, i have this pictureScreenshot_20221230-181914_Samsung Internet.jpg
.....and its glorious

MugaB

Coach
I wouldn't exactly call that being on fire, especially the Jock Madden call. You know the ref gifted you that game.
Especially the Wahs game, Im actually suprised there wasn't any Forward passes in the GF... maybe they didn't want to chance their arm after getting away with it in the PF the week before

Latest posts