What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

final say

Juniors
Gobsmacked and wb having a circle jerk over some random tiktok, and then calling anyone who disagrees with them an alt would take up at least 100 pages of that. Another 100 pages would be donkey talking about Perth.
Let's not leave out your quality contributions...

Probably too old tbh

social media from nz shows it all league
Interesting conclusion.

Too old for what exactly? Too old to rely on social media as opposed to what I actually experience in the world?

Given the societal issues stemmimg from many kids’ inability to distinguish what’s real vs what social media wants them to think is real, I’m gonna say I’m ok with that.

Probably a lesson in there somewhere for a few posters on here.

flippikat

Bench
We'll, whatever is going down in the back channels... both South Island bids are suspiciously active..😎
An interesting aspect is branding.

We know the Kea bid has a name, logo & colours, but the other bid (the generically named "South Island NRL Bid") doesn't have that yet (although the site has a green theme to it - could that be a hint?).. however this article recently posted on their website suggests a branding reveal soon.

final say

Juniors
Interesting conclusion.

Too old for what exactly? Too old to rely on social media as opposed to what I actually experience in the world?

Given the societal issues stemmimg from many kids’ inability to distinguish what’s real vs what social media wants them to think is real, I’m gonna say I’m ok with that.

Twitter, tik toc and Instagram is where the youth are spending their time, they're not riding their bikes in the street anymore mate.
If you want to see what's popular with the youth, you can simply look at what's trending on the above... and that is the Warriors.
Where you and your mate Matua hang out isn't relevant anymore ,isn't popular and in no way is indicative of what's popular in society today.. there's nothing wrong with that! Probably the opposite, probably living a healthy but that's beside the point.
So even if I did .. trust you bro.. it wouldn't mean squat compared to the millions of trending Tweets, tik tocs and Instagram followers who are on the Warriors band wagon..if you think that doesn't translate to anything.. I'll direct you to merchandise sales, ticket sales and television ratings.
But yeah, we trust you bro.

final say

Juniors
An interesting aspect is branding.

We know the Kea bid has a name, logo & colours, but the other bid (the generically named "South Island NRL Bid") doesn't have that yet (although the site has a green theme to it - could that be a hint?).. however this article recently posted on their website suggests a branding reveal soon.

They're are on my fb feed and still working away. I'm very interested to see their brand.
Technically there's 3 bids because if they announce the South Island.. that where the Bears will be lol

flippikat

Bench
They're are on my fb feed and still working away. I'm very interested to see their brand.
Technically there's 3 bids because if they announce the South Island.. that where the Bears will be lol
It'll be interesting to see where things land - is there enough common ground for the two bids to combine, if that's what it takes to get a South Island team "over the line"?

Branding could be the easiest part of the puzzle if both are indeed leaning towards green - but it's interesting to ponder if there's the will to work together.

final say

Juniors
It'll be interesting to see where things land - is there enough common ground for the two bids to combine, if that's what it takes to get a South Island team "over the line"?

Branding could be the easiest part of the puzzle if both are indeed leaning towards green - but it's interesting to ponder if there's the will to work together.
The Kea came about because David Moffitt wanted a big part in the other bid and was denied I think. So the 2 bids are there because of a split.
What is especially positive though is both bids welcome competition and both are happy for either to succeed because they are passionate about the South island getting a team even if it's not them.. which is really cool and really underlines the need for a South Island team and the unity that exists on that front.

Wb1234

Referee
Interesting conclusion.

Ok grandpa

fyi social media has moved on from Facebook

Wb1234

Referee
Twitter, tik toc and Instagram is where the youth are spending their time, they're not riding their bikes in the street anymore mate.
If you want to see what's popular with the youth, you can simply look at what's trending on the above... and that is the Warriors.
Where you and your mate Matua hang out isn't relevant anymore ,isn't popular and in no way is indicative of what's popular in society today.. there's nothing wrong with that! Probably the opposite, probably living a healthy but that's beside the point.
So even if I did .. trust you bro.. it wouldn't mean squat compared to the millions of trending Tweets, tik tocs and Instagram followers who are on the Warriors band wagon..if you think that doesn't translate to anything.. I'll direct you to merchandise sales, ticket sales and television ratings.
But yeah, we trust you bro.
These geriatrics don’t get it

their causal support for league is fine enough whilst they really fap over the all blacks

for the younger generation it’s the warriors they see as their stars

as the older generation die off the support for union is going to tank as the youth arent following them

Latest posts