What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Topine sues Bulldogs

skeepe

Immortal
Pretty disgusting stuff at the Bulldogs. And Ciraldo defended this sort of behaviour when it broke in the media last year.

Ciraldo should go.

Danish

Referee
Must be a generational thing, because based on what I’ve read Topine seems like the softest of cocks who clearly is not cut out for professional sport. No chance any club signs him after his contract lapses end of this season.

is this whole thing legit over just having him wrestle his team mates because he was late? Or is there other details not mentioned in all the articles.

Munky

Coach
Is Topine first grade standard and likely to ever play NRL for any team again?

If not, worth the roll of the dice to try and get a multi million dollar payout.

Last edited:

Penrith fan

Juniors
Topine has to threaten the NRL with going public about something shocking

And they will bow over and pay him at least 4 million just to get him to go away.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wondered what had happened to him, he looked hugely promising and was a hope for a Perth Jnr to make it as star player.
Shame it happened, it does seem that, in RL terms, the 'punishment' was probably run of the mill and probably far less than previous eras endured. New generation are very different I suppose.

Frailty

First Grade
Can't wait for all the "He's too soft" posters to feign support for Men's Mental Health later on.

The reality is that none of us know what has exactly happened in this situation. Let it play out and we will see the outcome.

If the Bulldogs are found to have been abusive, there is no rational way to suggest there be no changes to the Bulldogs' coaching staff.

Is Topine first grade standard and likely to ever play NRL for any team again?

If not, worth the roll of the dice to try and get a multi million dollar payout.
This. If his career wasn’t over before this broke, it certainly is now.

MugaB

Coach
Must be a generational thing, because based on what I’ve read Topine seems like the softest of cocks who clearly is not cut out for professional sport. No chance any club signs him after his contract lapses end of this season.

is this whole thing legit over just having him wrestle his team mates because he was late? Or is there other details not mentioned in all the articles.
I reckon it might be perf thing..... probably just not cut out for 1st grade

Latest posts