What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
T Williams has been developed from the juniors over a long period of time and at 19 has the world at his feet.
He will definately be another one that Parra fans look back on in a year or two and ask why.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
i think its very short sighted of manly to be paying overs for an untested (when they bought him) junior if every club started doing it there would be a ripple effect of pissed off first graders demanding more money as well which would force all player salaries higher

Well, our squad is better than yours, so we must be doing something right.

Stagger eel

Staff member
So you were one of the losers that were at the GF to watch Premier League? I was there for first grade.

yep and celebrated afterwards, what did you do??? you guys can't even buy a grand final..

actually Cliffy, I know one thing you didn't do, and that's come back here, everyone knows that you only turn up when you win..;-)

Dutchy

Immortal
yep and celebrated afterwards, what did you do??? you guys can't even buy a grand final..

actually Cliffy, I know one thing you didn't do, and that's come back here, everyone knows that you only turn up when you win..;-)

I'm here after a loss :p

ManlyMax

Juniors
I heard last Thursday but today it was also on the radio so here goes: Williams has not signed anything yet.

HAHAHA... Still clinging any hope you can find at keeping Williams....
The deadline was last Tuesday in week 13.. He's signed to Manly for three years.... Gotta deal with reality people..

ManlyMax

Juniors
We will get the best out of Williams. I feel a bit sorry for him as he has made a blunder going to Manly who will not be patient with him. I think he will be on the scrap heap Joe Gnulavao style within three seasons - due to Manly not doing the right thing by him.
However, he will give Parra a brilliant end to the season while opposition teams come to grips with the magnitude of his strength.

How deluded is this guy... yeah a team will get the best out of a twenty year old in his first, what, 13 games he plays in 1st grade.. You actually feel sorry for him? Cos Manly wont be 'patient' with him? You just started that your going to get the best out of him, which implies that you'll be playing him in first grade till he leaves.. so.. why then does many have to be patient with him? yeah lets run him around in reserve grade for a few seasons.. And how exactly do you PREDICT manly wont be doing the right thing by him??

Man you should have left those grapes on the vine a bit longer...

SSSSOUR!

Man you Parra Supporters cling on to hope like no others that I have ever seen (and thats saying something, considering I support Souths!). I told you all a week or two ago. I spoke to his Dad, the deal has been done he will be playing for Manly next year. End of Story.

as for manly developing players? pull your head out of your arse mate,if cleal didnt still have close contacts with someone at parra,and understand the production line of jnrs here,you would not even know about williams.
remember orford,you couldnt get rid of him fast enough,to buy kimmorley,after one season,your impatients stood you all up

Youve got the 2 issues of player recruitment/retention and being patient with players development & introduction to 1st grade mixed together there.

bradeel

Juniors
seriously, can you Manly trolls f**k off and come back in March of next year when he actually puts on your jumper and starts to play for your mob. You can have all the laughs at our expense once he is actually killing it for Manly and then we can regret it all you want us to but in the meantime, we'd like to enjoy the work that he is putting in for Parra THIS SEASON. I reckon its absolutely debatable as to how he is going to go once you move him to a different club and stick him in the backrow so until he actually does something for Manly, perhaps you might want to stop creaming yourselves over what he MIGHT end up doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts