What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moth knows his stuff

gallagher

Juniors
About Lawry's debut.

'Expect him to be playing for Redfern All Blacks against La Perouse within a week'' said the moth

Of course he willl be............... dont you hate it when magpie players play well?

Last edited:

WTF 7

juniors
about Lawry's Debut.

'expect Him To Be Playing For Redfern All Blacks Against La Perouse Within A Week'' Said The Moth

Of Course He Willl Be............... Dont You Hate It When Magpie Plyers Play Well?
I Wish He Was

About Lawry's debut.

'Expect him to be playing for Redfern All Blacks against La Perouse within a week'' said the moth

Of course he willl be............... dont you hate it when magpie plyers play well?

Another dickhead who wants to denigrate what could be a discussion about Laurie's awesome debut with a Tigers v Magpies sh*t fight.

You don't have to pay attention to his ramblings if you don't want to...

WTF 7

juniors
f**k if u want a proper discussion there already another thread , let him have his fun
cant wait to see what MOTH says , it will be quite entertaining i think

gallagher

Juniors
Another dickhead who wants to denigrate what could be a discussion about Laurie's awesome debut with a Tigers v Magpies sh*t fight.

You don't have to pay attention to his ramblings if you don't want to...

And you dont have to pay attention to mine. Blowing his premature load as usual.

gallagher

Juniors
f**k if u want a proper discussion there already another thread , let him have his fun
cant wait to see what MOTH says , it will be quite entertaining i think
The moth has quite a little following hasnt he? Pity he disappears when someone shoves some facts his way.

The moth has quite a little following hasnt he? Pity he disappears when someone shoves some facts his way.

Jeez how will you celebrate your petty victory mate?

Does it compensate for the Tigers effort tonight?

We've slumped to another pathetic loss and you want to engage in childish banter with MOTH over a throwaway comment he made... fair enough... crack open the Sunnyvale and savour the moment...

you're all as pathetic as each other.

gallagher

Juniors
Jeez how will you celebrate your petty victory mate?

Does it compensate for the Tigers effort tonight?

We've slumped to another pathetic loss and you want to engage in childish banter with MOTH over a throwaway comment he made... fair enough... crack open the Sunnyvale and savour the moment...

you're all as pathetic as each other.
Just as he celebrated our VICTORY over the cowboys at Campbelltown. All his talk was about the crowd figure!
Just snuggle up to his ample buttocks mate, you'll feel sooooo much better

Just as he celebrated our VICTORY over the cowboys at Campbelltown. All his talk was about the crowd figure!
Just snuggle up to his ample buttocks mate, you'll feel sooooo much better

And you continue lauding yourself for your outstanding wit.

Campbelltown crowd WAS a genuine problem that merited discussion, albeit of the sensible type and not the yupie v westie slanging match that it descended into.

Moth making a facetious comment about a rookie doesn't really compare does it, dickhead?

Face it... you're a Magpies version of Moth, no better.

gallagher

Juniors

Campbelltown crowd WAS a genuine problem that merited discussion, albeit of the sensible type and not the yupie v westie slanging match that it descended into.

Moth making a facetious comment about a rookie doesn't really compare does it, dickhead?

I'm a tiger mate, through and through.

gallagher

Juniors

Moth said '"There were some hot looking shazza and traceys out there
The loss of the wokka deal has hit their waistlines hard and they've trimmed down to a slender size 26
What a ****ing sh*thole''

Yeah he really contributed to that merited discussion.

gallagher

Juniors

By the way how do i compare to the moth? I dont abuse other forumers. i dont gutlessly abuse staff of the weststigers, i dont abuse people who live in a certain district,I dont think I'm more of a supporter than any one else and I accept and love the merger.

By giving a bit back to the the guy, does that make me the same?

Last edited:

gallagher

Juniors

And another thing. You assume I'm an ex magpie supporter because I take the the moth on. Thats a slap in the face to all sane balmain supportters who have embraced the merger. Go the mighty wests tigers and i hope all you pretenders curl and die!!!

Spank

Juniors
I dont give a f**k if Laurie was a Magpie or a Tiger, he is a Wests Tiger now and ill tell ya something for free... he showed more balls and grit last night then our entire forward pack put together this season.

Very impressed !!

Totally agree Spank. The kid started ripping and tearing as soon as he went on and didn't take a backward step. Was great to see someone do that in Tigers colours.

chopsy_05

Juniors
You don't abuse other forumers but you hope we all curl up and die? You are a tard!
Maybe you should get a map of NSW out to. Yamba is about 750kms away. Beautiful little beach town with probably the best pub i've ever been to. I don't think the Magpies can truly call him their own.

Highlander

Juniors
You don't abuse other forumers but you hope we all curl up and die? You are a tard!
Maybe you should get a map of NSW out to. Yamba is about 750kms away. Beautiful little beach town with probably the best pub i've ever been to. I don't think the Magpies can truly call him their own.

If QLD can claim Hunt,Carroll,Folau and Inglis Wests can claim him. If not they deserve a finders fee From WT the boy goes good, not bad for a bloke who played Group 6 last month.

They better not drop him:x

gallagher

Juniors

I said i hoped all PRETENDERS curl up and die. If you have taken offence then I guess you one of those who really only follow Balmain or the magpies.