What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill Runner

fish eel

Immortal
Just broken on Fox.

Walked out on bulldogs and is on a plane to france.

Things could be worse at Parramatta.

We could be Canterbury :lol:

strider

Post Whore
meh - who cares .... the more stars that leave the better - it'll bring the field back to our level :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
false alarm guys, he went over there for the tour de france :sarcasm:

reported the french club offering him 3 million over 2 years

dogs CEO doesnt know whats going on, lol
He said they will take out an order to stop him playing anywhere for the term of his dogs contract

Hope the Bulldogs sue the f*ck out of him and his manager. Sonny Bill has showed himself to be a f*cking hypocrite and an absolute disgrace.

Rogue.9

Juniors
I hope he gets sued for breach of contract. Fox sports have just said that the NRL is supporting the bulldogs & will take action to stop him playing overseas although I have no idea if the french courts would enforce a ban.

Parra Guru

Coach
I do feel for the dogs. We should all know how this feel's. Having your biggest star ditch your team when they are most needed.

Hopefully his contract won't allow him to play anywhere. It's a dog act, letting fans and team mates down. How hypocritical he has made himself look with all that big sook act over Mason deserting the club. He fooled the Dogs fans into thinking they finally had a true clubman who would stick with them good and bad.

What a disgrace.

Nikki

Coach
What an effin lil upstart. I dont like to wish ill on people, but geez I hope Karma takes control of him somewhere along the line

scottyeel

Bench
I do feel for the dogs. We should all know how this feel's. Having your biggest star ditch your team when they are most needed.

Hopefully his contract won't allow him to play anywhere. It's a dog act, letting fans and team mates down. How hypocritical he has made himself look with all that big sook act over Mason deserting the club. He fooled the Dogs fans into thinking they finally had a true clubman who would stick with them good and bad.

What a disgrace.
Agree.

Nikki

Coach

What a disgrace.

There is actually a player that came over to the Dogs this year because Sonny Bill told him that it would be a good opportunity and that he would look after him etc. This kid is apparently very disallousioned (spl) now :(

Phillips

Referee
thank god.

now we have atleast 1 team that will challenge us for the wooden spoon next season

Latest posts