What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
would have wooed her tonight but her boyfriend had to show up and ruin my plans. I Need some romantic line and yeh.

I know my situation bears some similarity to yours, but my advice would be to avoid this situation. You don't want to be dealing with an angry ex-boyfriend when he finds out you're trying to woo his missus.

Monk

Referee
he did the exact same thing when i was dating her :lol:

"ahh... i need to stay at your girlfriends house for a few nights. are you okay with this"

f**king moron.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Karma will bite you on the arse soooooooooo hard.

Karma doesn't necessarily come into play in the realms of romance. If your intentions are genuine and you go about it the right way, there's nothing wrong with wanting somebody.

But if he's a friend, regardless of how they got together, trying to break them up is going to bite you on the ass. If she wants you, she can break it off and you can move in. Don't lower yourself to being the 'other guy'.

Monk

Referee
But if he's a friend, regardless of how they got together, trying to break them up is going to bite you on the ass. If she wants you, she can break it off and you can move in. Don't lower yourself to being the 'other guy'.

... hmm i spose, we were talking on thursday and she said that if i wanted to muck around with her then she'd be okay with it, but i said it would not be right. f**king Noblility.

Misanthrope

Staff member
... hmm i spose, we were talking on thursday and she said that if i wanted to muck around with her then she'd be okay with it, but i said it would not be right. f**king Noblility.

Nothing wrong with having some standards, mate. If my girl had suggested something similar, I'd never have taken her up on it.

Dani

Immortal
I'm a firm believer in things happening for a reason. If it's meant to be, it will be ect ect.

Monk

Referee
so cant i just push things a little faster. what wrong with flirting, romancing. etc?

romancing is how i usually get with girls.

Stranger

Coach
Howdy all.

Refed the Under 12's grand final on the weekend. Played a blinder of course. 10/10.

how are we all?

Misanthrope

Staff member
how are we all?

I had a really good day shaping up. Brought my girl back here early in the morning after a night out, fooled around, slept in, woke up to watch movies and eat pizza in bed, and fooled around some more.

Than her damn moody friend had to spoil things!

Monk

Referee
I had a really good day shaping up. Brought my girl back here early in the morning after a night out, fooled around, slept in, woke up to watch movies and eat pizza in bed, and fooled around some more.

Than her damn moody friend had to spoil things!

and why isnt this in the "bushy's signifficant others" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts