What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martli

Coach
You are absolutely wasting your time, Monk--Don't even think twice about this one. I can tell that the only reason you think it's a good idea is because it's a sort of safety net; you've had something in the past and she seems to be suggesting that there's a possibility for something more--it's the easy option, maybe even your only option right now. But let me tell you, she sounds like she's walking all over you, put a stop to it right now. Tell her she's a cheating bitch and needs to get her priorities right before she can even start shining your shoes. There are roughly 3billion women in this world, to chose someone who is basically using you to make up for their own self-esteem issues is not healthy, people like these are only a drain on your resources, they contribute nothing. Surround yourself with positive people, don't become some stupid bitch's coping mechanism.

Martli

Coach
Same here, I have eaten nothing but pizza since friday. Have only just now cleaned up the flat :lol:.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mine's uncomplicated *raises hand*

And it's not my hand ffs :fist:

McLovin

Staff member
Having a girlfriend with a wife on the side has never been easier...

Misanthrope

Staff member
How is everybody's Monday going? Mine has been surprisingly painless. Got a call from my girl thanking me for being so understanding last night (glad she didn't read here :lol:), classes have been painless, and I've been anxiety free for the better part of the day. Most pleased!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You're obsessed with them today.

You do realise that the term "dogs balls" is usually used to describe something that stands out, not often heard as an insult or something sucking.

Dani

Immortal
My back hurts. I'll take my top off and someone come over and give me a massage please.

Monk

Referee
You are absolutely wasting your time, Monk--Don't even think twice about this one. I can tell that the only reason you think it's a good idea is because it's a sort of safety net; you've had something in the past and she seems to be suggesting that there's a possibility for something more--it's the easy option, maybe even your only option right now. But let me tell you, she sounds like she's walking all over you, put a stop to it right now. Tell her she's a cheating bitch and needs to get her priorities right before she can even start shining your shoes. There are roughly 3billion women in this world, to chose someone who is basically using you to make up for their own self-esteem issues is not healthy, people like these are only a drain on your resources, they contribute nothing. Surround yourself with positive people, don't become some stupid bitch's coping mechanism.

i like the way you think.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
You're obsessed with them today.

You do realise that the term "dogs balls" is usually used to describe something that stands out, not often heard as an insult or something sucking.

my posts actually do stick out like dogs balls today

thanks timmah

Status
Not open for further replies.