What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stepehen Kearney new panthers coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew voss is saying that Stephen Kearney will replace Matt Elliott!

looks like Big Mick has got his wish.

very good selection if true.

murraymob

Coach
as i stated last week .The minute elliott bagged the windsor club his time was limited.He lost the support of supporters a long time ago then the players wanted out.But the most important was the sponsors i knew of at least 3 of the bigger ones that where not happy

bigfoot

Juniors
Channel nine brisbane V knights telecast.
Oh ok thanks, got the Roosters vs. Dragons telecast here, and all that was said was "some big news coming from the Panthers... Matt Elliott may have been terminated. That's all that we can say at the moment" or something like that.
Also, the Panthers forums aren't loading for me at the moment :?
Lets see what develops... I hope it's true.

murraymob

Coach
the panther site is not loading for me as well.Could be penrith stopping the site rather than the amount of people.Expect a announcement soon
Adamson needs to go as well
Collins would love him to stay a great football mind

bigfoot

Juniors
Managed to get on.
Nothing is being confirmed yet.
Quote from Andrew Farrell
Definitely unconfirmed as Mick hasn't spoken to anyone and has his phone turned off as he is at a Referee's function.

Caged Panther

First Grade
PI is loading for me (though slowly) only thing I can figure out that Andrew Farrell doesn't know anything (or isn't allowed to confirm at this stage)

bigfoot

Juniors
My guess is he isn't allowed to confirm anything, as you would think he would be in-the-know before anyone else. But who knows.

murraymob

Coach
Andrew would not be allowed to confirm anything untill a official announcment is made.That has always been the way on p1

Caged Panther

First Grade
Someone with better knowledge of the club might be able to answer this better than me but while Elliott is a sh*t first grade coach am I wrong in thinking that he might be halfway decent with regards to junior development and putting in the structure that surrounds it?

murraymob

Coach
where is mx tonight he will be doing cartwheels .Mx hates elliott with a passion :lol::lol::lol:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Someone with better knowledge of the club might be able to answer this better than me but while Elliott is a sh*t first grade coach am I wrong in thinking that he might be halfway decent with regards to junior development and putting in the structure that surrounds it?

Credit where credit is due.Matthew Elliott has put in a great program for our juniors, its easily the best thing he has done. Hopefully our new coach can continue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.