What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how confident are you boys???

Cagey Mac

Bench
If the game goes into extra time i will be very confident of a win with Ryles being on your team.

You'd better check NRL stats on Watmough, Orford and Mattai's penalty rate old chum before you bag Ryles they have whistle manufacturer's endorsements

So Eagles supporters are worried about ending up in extra time against the team who finshed 7th???

Doesn't sound like they rate their team much!!!

effnic

Bench
You'd better check NRL stats on Watmough, Orford and Mattai's penalty rate old chum before you bag Ryles they have whistle manufacturer's endorsements
Im not talking about the penalty rate overall numb nuts, im talking about stupid penalties and crucial times in the game, were we all know Ryles is the king of.

I think we always perform better when we are the under dogs and for that reason I believe if we turn up on the night ready to play we are a big chance.

I predict that Soward will start on the bench and as soon as Buck Rogers stuffs up Soward will be out there. I would prefer Soward to start but I don't see Browny making the change. Hopefully I am wrong.

big pat

Coach
Im not talking about the penalty rate overall numb nuts, im talking about stupid penalties and crucial times in the game, were we all know Ryles is the king of.

typical manly supporter, has to resort to name calling to get their point across.

Cagey Mac

Bench

C'mon now efwit you know that you're packing your incontinency nappy. Manly love to be beaten by the Dragons. Short of closing the Spit and Roseville bridges on saturday you've got Buckley's.

Menzies doesn't deserve to lose a GF and the rest of your imports don't deserve to win one so don't forget to vote on Saturday and look forward to the Broncos next week

Cagey Mac

Bench
I just read on News that Manly hasn’t lost a game under Hayne in two years
Obviously this will change on Saturday night!

Gaba

First Grade
Im always confident in the dragons and Brownie's game plans , hoping we will see a few more weeks of this combo

Latest posts