What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor CUA Stadium

Survivor CUA Stadium is it welcomed back ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

griffo346

First Grade
Guys its been a while do we or dont we want this back

I have set up a poll and the poll will tell the answers of us penrith folk

griffo346

First Grade
to us who do not know explain survivor

Murray what actually happened last time is that we have a tribe of 12 or more.

and there was a series of challenges example is below

Everyone is to create their own original Panthers Business card as if you were employed by the club. You may use any form of program you have (Paint, Publisher, etc.) You can then post your business card in this thread, or email it to me if you cannot and I'll post it in this thread for you.

The player who I feel has created the best business card will receive Immunity and cannot be voted out of the game this round. Tribe members have until 7.30pm (EDT) this Friday 17th November to submit their business cards in this thread.

After immunity has been awarded on Friday all tribal members must PM me over the weekend who they want to vote out of the game.

Monday night at 7pm (EDT), I will announce which member received the most votes and they are out of the game.

Each Monday after the eviction, a new challenge starts and this continues until there are three players left. All players who have played the game then PM me who they want to WIN out of those three. But that’s a bit further down the track...

Good luck with this challenge. It will show us who is the most creative designer of the Panther fans, and most dedicated to becoming the sole survivor of CUASP 2.

Any questions, post them here and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

and then you posted that then the winner of the challenge got immunity

then you pm me who u want out over the weekend and i disclose who got the most votes.

and the one with most votes got evicted

I MUST SAY IT WAS THE PIPERS ORIGINAL IDEA A COUPLE OF YRS AGO I DID THE 2ND SERIES AND WITH HIS BLESSING I WILL DO A 3RD SERIES IF I GET THE NUMBERS.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I heard Fibro is soft 24/7.

I won't be joining this time. The off season is the busy season for me. :crazy: