What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
After watching u/20's this year followed by the reggies GF, I think Finch and Keating can feel pretty safe. They are streets ahead of the next best.

Bazal

Post Whore
After watching u/20's this year followed by the reggies GF, I think Finch and Keating can feel pretty safe. They are streets ahead of the next best.

Mate, they're all we've got :crazy: Maloney is off to Melbourne, and let's face it he was below par towards the end of the game today but he's lightyears ahead of Jeff Robson so he's a loss. Hodkinson gone, Mortimer is...well, poor...and that's the extent of our halves.

Parra Guru

Coach
What's the deal with Horo... How long is he signed for?

I'd love to see him and Brod Wright with a bench spot next year... Latimore looks like a natural leader too.

Haynzy

First Grade
Well done Wenty....would have been nice to watch it but hey the league unlimited feed kept me going :lol:

Delboy

First Grade
Horo, Wright and Latimore are signed for next season and have been asked to train with the NRL side pre season.

Wright,Grehan, Etu also with Wenty/Eels, however Iwi remains unsigned from what I understand despite supercoach saying he was in line for a NRL spot. He is talking to Newtown.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Well we got there eventually :lol: well done to the boys who have all had a great year !!

I know another side that could take a few notes on what they have achieved this year

Fathead

Bench
What a game the front rowers had !!!!!!! OMG they were fantastic.
And the Horo kick for field goal. One of the funniest things that I have ever seen on a footy field !!

Avenger

Immortal
Well done Wenty and Rip Taylor

Technically we have now won 4 in a row in reserve garde while the first graders cannot even make the f*cking thing.

Pazza

First Grade
Latimore & Wright looks great! Hope both kids have huge offseasons, back on some muscle in the weights room cause guys like Weller & Oake have been a total waste of time in the front row! Although i see Wright as a Chad robinson type player, going between back and front row!