What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick announcement re: Live football streaming

Bumble

First Grade
Just a quick heads-up guys, I know a lot of us like to post links to websites which allow an alternative method to viewing football games (namely the big European leagues)

This is now not allowed. From now on there needs to be no references to sites which stream football, or sites which post links to programs which allow you to watch football. Unfortunately I'll have to start deleting posts/threads on the subject.

thanks guys

Mong

Post Whore
There is only one league worth watching on the net and the internet provider i use shows it live and delayed..

Don't need it a whole lot thanks to the great coverage on fox these days..

Mong

Post Whore
Great coverage if you're a fan of one of the Super Sky Four maybe.

Coverage on what?

Last year on Fox there was onnly 2 of the 38 Hammers EPL games not shown and so far only the last game wasn't shown ( i have found a good streaming place though so i got to see it anyhow)..

Misanthrope

Staff member
bet365 offers free, legal streaming based on whether or not the product is available in your country. So, I can't watch Asian Nations Cup or Asian World Cup qualifiers on it, because Korean TV has the rights. But I can watch A-League, because it's not aired in my region.

nomarg

I just signed with Inet-

They have free unmetered coverage of EPL games- live and on demand.....

SWEET

The illegal ones were often very poor quality and in chinese..... though beats live text updates!

BWNB

First Grade
I just signed with Inet-

They have free unmetered coverage of EPL games- live and on demand.....

SWEET

The illegal ones were often very poor quality and in chinese..... though beats live text updates!

Whats Inet?

nomarg

Whats Inet?

Its an internet service provider- iinet-

They have the adds about BOB...

1000 times quicker than Telstra and cheaper, best of all the epl games are unmetered, and you can even download them if you want to. quality is very good

Mong

Post Whore
They show all the games shown on foxtel.. Some live and some on delay, you can't see them all on delay though which kind of sucks but it works out well for some of the viewers choice games on fox i am not up to record and watch later if i don't want to be up all night.

Latest posts