What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd CB Series ODI: Sun 18 Jan - Australia d. South Africa by 5 runs @ Hobart

AUS/RSA 2nd ODI - Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddiesmith

Juniors
The Duminy run-out....did he hit that? I thought it looked plum LBW, but haven't heard the commentators mention it....so assumed Duminy must have touched it, but I just can't see it.
Hard to see the edge but the deviation would indicate an edge rather than swing

Plus there was no appeal

SA captain needs brain surgery. It`s the dumbest move to leave the powerplay to the end and it expect it to win you the game, when the Aussies can bowl anyone.

If the powerplay had been taken early, then there would have been an extra 5 over period to put the bowlers under pressure.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hilfy is not a death bowler, should let him bowl his 10 overs early when the ball is doing more.

willvillain

Juniors
Hard to see the edge but the deviation would indicate an edge rather than swing

Plus there was no appeal

Fair enough. I figured the no appeal was because the run-out was on, everyone was still focussed on the live ball.

I also didn't see a great deal of movement - certainly not much more than you normally get from Bracken's cutter deliveries... But same result regardless.

IanG

Coach
South Africa need 17 runs off the last over. They'll have a dash at it but the Aussies can put the field back. Get ready for another grandstand finish.