What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

LESStar58

Referee
FMD,get over yourselves st george supporters..
At least the storm have made grand finals in recent memory,unlike your team.
You must be closet manly fans to bring up last years grand final..

The voice of reason. These twats give the rest of the Saints fans a bad name and I know a few of 'em.

Syko

Juniors
The voice of reason. These twats give the rest of the Saints fans a bad name and I know a few of 'em.

who gives a f**k who you know, you are a scum supporter thats all that matters

every dragons fan hates the scum, if they don't then they arent dragons supporters.

enjoy us kicking ur arses all over the place tomorrow night chump

Captian_Klutz

Juniors

every dragons fan hates the scum, if they don't then they arent dragons supporters.

LOL now your picking on the majority of Rugby League loving Dragon suporters. :lol:

:sch:

Hanscholo

Bench
I think the media might just ramp it up this year and invent finishing moves for teams and players, similar to the WWE.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
I think the media might just ramp it up this year and invent finishing moves for teams and players, similar to the WWE.
Or some mortal combat style fatalities, I would love to see Soward turned into a baby after we beat them.

syko and 11straight what you kids don't understand is, we have been copping sh*t for a longtime and a few weak efforts from you guys are laughable at best.

petetheileet

First Grade
I find it damn funny that this is easliy the most successful Melbourne Storm thread in their section of the site.

It has only been going for two weeks and the only thread which has had more posts in the history of the Storm forum is their sticky....

Dont worry guys, we are over half way, by the end of the month we might be able to take it down, after all the storm have 240 mins left in the month to come up with something.

Im guessing the new tactic form Slater and Blair will look something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQRHdMRimw

Then where is Slater vs Weyman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf1Gp4-Uy4s&feature=related

I couldnt find anything filthy enough on the net to describe Quinn

I find it damn funny that this is easliy the most successful Melbourne Storm thread in their section of the site.

It has only been going for two weeks and the only thread which has had more posts in the history of the Storm forum is their sticky....

Dont worry guys, we are over half way, by the end of the month we might be able to take it down, after all the storm have 240 mins left in the month to come up with something.

Im guessing the new tactic form Slater and Blair will look something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQRHdMRimw

Then where is Slater vs Weyman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf1Gp4-Uy4s&feature=related

I couldnt find anything filthy enough on the net to describe Quinn

Good to see ya back Pete...extra clowns are always appreciated to put into perspective how pathetic you really are...

AILD

Bench
really? like who?

go find me a dragons fan that likes the scum.

oh yeah!!!

how was that for ya mohammed?

suck sh*t!!!

Now on the game, quinn was shocking, as usual, slater was up and down...cronk didnt get the ball enough. Koopu was awesome so was tolman and proctor especially in defence. i thought cam was working hard all night.

pretty average showing by our boys...very lucky to get away with the win. Hopefully its just due to first round jitters....and hopefully quinn gets the boot.

AILD

Bench
looks like fully sick syko is off praying to allah or playing fifa on the playstation....

LESStar58

Referee

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17-16! Until Round 21 your sorry, pathetic excuse for a Saints supporting arse belongs to the state of Victoria and the city of Melbourne and the rugby league team representing both!

Suck it you cheese eating surrender monkey!

AILD

Bench
hey guys, he might not come back to this thread...so feel free to pm him so he can see your important messages.

Latest posts