What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sat :: Eels 10 Sharks 13 @ Parramatta

Round 12 :: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Im actually glad there getting all riled up over this , I think it shows the standard expected at Northies.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
and LOL at fees ...

Back in the days you could go out on a Sunday arvo , have a meat pie with your boy have a good yard and sing and a general brew ha ha , nowadays these clubs require there fans money to make special T-Shirts for those special kinda guys they are..

Now what we had in mind for those Sunday arvos , but hey if Sharkies wanna revolutionize the game and make everyone pay then so be it! Cause they sure as hell are paying alot at the moment...

Craigshark

First Grade
yeh well good on them and i hope they celebrate it pretty hard and have fun.

and hey...good on the very small group of dedicated sharks fans that go everywhere, if only there was more fans like them and the club wouldnt have such a doubtful future.

btw remember i am a dragons fan, do u guys really expect me to be waving the YAY SHARKS flag? my attitude towards them is positively benign compared to most dragons supporters, believe me.

Ohh, stfu you heartless little dumb biatch! Very small group? What about your very small group of fans who rocked up at Toyota Park last week in much better conditions, which is only about 20 minutes away from your home ground?
Have you seriously been living under a rock for the past couple of months?

Kiki

First Grade
aw Craig, did i hurt your feelings?

go check your crowd figures and get back to me. they were talking about the terrible crowd averages (and not just from this year) on NRL on Fox not long ago. are they 'heartless dumb biatches' too?

aw Craig, did i hurt your feelings?

go check your crowd figures and get back to me. they were talking about the terrible crowd averages (and not just from this year) on NRL on Fox not long ago. are they 'heartless dumb biatches' too?

Keep it up Kiki...you have made a poor game look good.:lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
groomingA6-billy-madison-0309-lg-39148792.jpg

coolumsharkie

Referee
personal attacks? Shire pride!

I take her attacks on our players and supporters groups personally too, besides, it was a guess, who in their right mind would put their own face in an avatar? Does this suggest some form of vanity? Is it her? I wouldnt know.

Anyway you can continue to "defend her honor" I know what your real motivation is :lol:

I take her attacks on our players and supporters groups personally too, besides, it was a guess, who in their right mind would put their own face in an avatar? Does this suggest some form of vanity? Is it her? I wouldnt know.

Anyway you can continue to "defend her honor" I know what your real motivation is :lol:

I am not defending her honour. She seems to take care of herself. On your point, How is Kiki attacking your players or army personal? People do that every day here on LU. Do you cry every time? Man up, Sharkie. I simply find that because you cannot argue intelligently, you choose to target her hair or her 'vanity' next you'll be calling her fatty fat fat fat!!!!

Kiki

First Grade
how the f**k is anything ive said about the sharks or their fans a 'personal attack'?? please explain that to me?

why are sharks fans so sensitive?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I am not defending her honour. She seems to take care of herself.

Oh ok..

On your point, How is Kiki attacking your players or army personal? People do that every day here on LU. Do you cry every time?

I thought she was taking care of herself ?

Man up, Sharkie.

Look out kiki, thats a subtle hint that he's a real man!!!

I simply find that because you cannot argue intelligently, you choose to target her hair or her 'vanity' next you'll be calling her fatty fat fat fat!!!!

No but you just did... hahahaha

I'm sure you come to the rescue of all posters on here that have been on the end of a personal attack?

Especially one that was so cruel as to suggest she needs a new hairdo.:lol:

Kiki

First Grade
I am not defending her honour. She seems to take care of herself. On your point, How is Kiki attacking your players or army personal? People do that every day here on LU. Do you cry every time? Man up, Sharkie. I simply find that because you cannot argue intelligently, you choose to target her hair or her 'vanity' next you'll be calling her fatty fat fat fat!!!!

i love you.

Whats with all the Sydney FC oooohh ahhh chants the teeny bopper fan club were singing? Oh, that and "Shaaaaaaarkies". Wooo, makes my spine tingle in excitement.

Actually it was the pre-merged Stains who were the first ARL supporters to incorporate English football style songs and chants in the support of their team, lead by that bald-headed National Front import 'Skull', or whatever his gimp name was at the time.

If you don't enjoy supporting then don't.

Inferno

Coach
so exactly how many fees? I'm really interested to join your band of fakey fake t shirt wearing pre teens.

Gees, seems you are slow even for a stains fan.

Reread my post you dunce.

and LOL at fees ...

Back in the days you could go out on a Sunday arvo , have a meat pie with your boy have a good yard and sing and a general brew ha ha , nowadays these clubs require there fans money to make special T-Shirts for those special kinda guys they are..

Now what we had in mind for those Sunday arvos , but hey if Sharkies wanna revolutionize the game and make everyone pay then so be it! Cause they sure as hell are paying alot at the moment...

lol, seems dumbsh*t has a friend. If you want to sit with them at away games, there is nothing stopping you and you don't have to pay a thing. As mentioned repeatedly, the membership fees are for bus trips to the ground, cheaper tickets bought in bulk and also for things for the players such as plaques when they debut.

Syko

Juniors
Gees, seems you are slow even for a stains fan.

Reread my post you dunce.

lol, seems dumbsh*t has a friend. If you want to sit with them at away games, there is nothing stopping you and you don't have to pay a thing. As mentioned repeatedly, the membership fees are for bus trips to the ground, cheaper tickets bought in bulk and also for things for the players such as plaques when they debut.

how much are the t shirts again?

is that included in the monthly fee?

Qld Shark

Juniors
and LOL at fees ...

Hey guys have you saved up enough for your giant tee shirt yet
Hahaha giant tee shirt farkin pathetic

woowoo

Juniors
Hey everyone
I missed the last try the sharks scored last night.
One website has Mitch Brown for the try assist while another website has Anthony Tupou for the assist. Could anyone help me to who it was.