What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin 3 :: QLD 16 NSW 28 @ Suncorp :: Wed 15 Jul

Origin III - Maroons or Blues

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
4 in a row. LOL at NSW

Origin is the biggest thing of the year for QLDers.

The fact that you people live in or are from QLD while we are the best state in Australia makes me feel good, despite the series loss.

The Maroons were rattled tonight. Without Lockyer and half your forward pack next year, you will be exposed and it will make being a NSWmen that much sweeter.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Still not sure why Hayne's try was a no try - all got a bit lost in the biff!

Thank goodness for having one good winger though :lol:.

Want to see the biff again and why Waterhouse was marched!

Cause White gave away a penalty by punching Pricebefore the try was scored

ironhorse

Juniors
Hodges is all lip and puffy chest everyone knows he would get smashed 6 ways from Sunday if push comes to shove ...hes a deadset cat ,always has been

RufusRex

Post Whore
just rewound it and had a look ... just before waterhouse got there to tackle price away White absolutely connected and KO'd price ... Waterhouse essentially tackled a rag doll to the ground.

Dragon

Coach
Kick the ball away on the first so you can all pile onto our captain, f*ckin scummy pricks.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
No, when QLD lose it appears they get shirty, dirty and act like little c**ts.

Hodges is a cat.

You sir, are an idiot.

Hodges didn't blindside a man from behind as third man in. Hodges didn't stand over that man and applaud his unconsciousness.

NSW players did.

Garts

Bench
Hodges is a tool, it was just a stink, the way he carried on I thought it must have been a d Williams like king hit. The white and price fight was just a good old stink. Hope price is ok but I actually said earlier I want to see him decked, got my wish.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I dont think anyone should bag out hodges.

Im a blue's fan but defending a fallen team mate isnt wrong...pricey got KO'd and you expect him to stand there and not give anything in return???

I say if the blues had that comradare (how ever its spelt) we would of won more games.

Amazing finish! It was building up all game. What Waterhouse did is unacceptable and he should have gone. This game will have huge impact on the NRL with players getting suspended.

Good win for NSW. Showed some guts and passion that QLD have in buckets. Still, QLD won when it was on the line and in the first two games were better. Congrats to QLD. I hope NSW remember the passion in Game 1 next year and make the series exciting.

AILD

Bench
waterhouse had nothing to with price's ko.

hodges saying "watch your back" was a f**king crack up tho....

Latest posts