What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avagalu Seumanufagai

The Colonel

Immortal
Young fellow named above will make his NYC debut on the weekend after playing for the SG Ball side this year.

If there was ever a player destined to play in the NRL before Ray Warren retires this would be the kid.

Good luck to him on Sunday.

mickdo

Coach
I vote we call him alphabet... unless he's a really big guy, in which case somebody else can call him that :lol:

Eels Dude

Coach
Maybe he'll do a Fuifui. Have everybody make fun of him before his first grade debut cause of him name, then have them in awe when he becomes a superstar.

I always remember Hadley and co making fun of Fuifui and would tease Denis Fitzgerald about him and why we signed him. They made jokes all the time about how desperate we were to sign players we signed a bloke called Fuifui Moimoi. Then he made his first grade debut, had a blinder, They were in awe, they made a song about him and the rest is history.

Maybe he'll do a Fuifui. Have everybody make fun of him before his first grade debut cause of him name, then have them in awe when he becomes a superstar.

I always remember Hadley and co making fun of Fuifui and would tease Denis Fitzgerald about him and why we signed him. They made jokes all the time about how desperate we were to sign players we signed a bloke called Fuifui Moimoi. Then he made his first grade debut, had a blinder, They were in awe, they made a song about him and the rest is history.

Fui was purdyyyyyyyy sh*t when he came from Souths. What about Wade Mckinnon when he played for Parra and was avg , left for South got the punt and then came back like a supeeeeeeeeeeeeer good player.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the commentators cant pronounce Etu's surname, they'll have no hope with this kid

Someone

Bench
On the subject of long names, how about this one...

C. Herekutukutuku

Plays in the NSW cup for western suburbs.

Eels Dude

Coach
On the subject of long names, how about this one...

C. Herekutukutuku

Plays in the NSW cup for western suburbs.

I wish i could find my season guide. It's fun to go through every club's u20's squad and find the name that's hardest to pronouce. There's at least 3-4 at every club to turn into a fun drinking game.

lingard

Coach
Young fellow named above will make his NYC debut on the weekend after playing for the SG Ball side this year.

If there was ever a player destined to play in the NRL before Ray Warren retires this would be the kid.

Good luck to him on Sunday.

Be a big challenge for Ray Warren at the end of his career, wouldn`t it?

Stagger eel

Staff member
i think he's one of 4 kids that we signed from NZ...

we've got 4 very talented props in that grade it's just unfortunate that we haven't been able to hold on to Rodney Maefauo...

Latest posts