What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@#$%ing "REFS" "dragons next week your score line"

eeling_good

Juniors
Sorry for putting this topic in the eels threads but just wanted to see if anyone saw the sharks send off against manly WTF one of the worst decisions this year!!!!!!!!!! i feel for the sharks on that case. I just can't wait to see ricky get a fine for tearing it up at the post game confrence.

Can i just say the dragons are giving as much Enthusiasm into there games of recent as boyd does in interviews.. it's just embarrassing for the (cough cough) favorites!!

Parra 30- Dra 12 next week!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Who got sent?
Sorry, I don't have Fox and the live updates on LU just aren't working well today!

lewiscook

Juniors
If Parra play there cards right during the week and turn up this friday night reay to play we could potentiall put 40+ on them.
Dragons wear teams out with there defence, we need to be patient and points will come.

WE CANNN DO ITTTT!!!!! PARRARAAAA PARRAAAA!

Parra 26 drags 10

bartman

Immortal
Who got sent?
Sorry, I don't have Fox and the live updates on LU just aren't working well today!

douglas got sent, in the first half.

managed to see an lu live update for a fraction of a minute! :crazy:

cronulla ahead 16 14...

Just got the tail end of that match on the radio - apparently 2nd to last Manly award by video ref try, was "No Try" in the eyes of all commentators, and the penalty they scored the winning try off was labelled "nitpicking" and unnecessary.

Seems Cronulla robbed, Eels denied a higher rung on the ladder, and Wests Tigers final chances eroded all on some dodgy decisions, which all "surpisingly" benefitted Manly. . .

I reckon Ricky will lose his sh*t over this game . . .

carpe

Juniors
Ref sucked big time. The sent off was absolutely dead smack wrong. Ref tilted heavily towards Manly. Some of the decision was also murky. Ref in NRL was probably one of the worst of.

mickdo

Coach
The whole game was an absolutely disgraceful exhibition of refereeing. Wouldn't surprise me if the game was fixed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sharks were deadset robbed. simple as that, funny how Manly always seem to get the rub of the green. Geeze i would love to see someone smack Orford in the face. I can't stand the whinging little Turd. They we're talking on the Roast how the Refs could cost someone the GF, and still nothing would be done :x

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The whole game was an absolute disgraceful exhibition of refereeing. Wouldn't surprise me if the game was fixed.
Watching that game that wouldn't suprise me in the slightest, it was like let's get Manly home :?

Kenny Powers

Juniors
yeah the sharks were stooged. No way was it a penalty, what was Green meant to do? He got up and the dickhead sea eagle played the ball into him.

Daneel

Bench
I have no doubt that Manly are the only team capabable of winning the premiership. The refs will make sure of it.

I am sick of watching games where manly are not the best team on the park and still win thanks to bad refereeing.

When they do lose one like the game against the tigers a few weeks ago you have to listen to players and coach alike whining about not getting a good go from the refs and the bounce of the ball not going their way.

strider

Post Whore
mmm - just saw it on the news - pretty poor decision to send him off - not really a swinging arm or anything, just a high solid grab

bradeel

Juniors
I said it in another thread, but I simply can't stand that bunch of arsey bastards Manly. No way did Douglas deserve a send off and the Sharks were in complete control of the game at the time. They were breaking Manly's line at will and should have been 20 points up at the time. Massive wraps on them for not crumbling after being a man down and actually being within a couple of mins of winning the match. Absolutely disgraceful refereeing decisions.