What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormChaser

First Grade
I got refused service just because I took my shoes off!! wtf my shoes were killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm not drunk! f**kers! Had to come home, I have blisters the size of MC's knackers on my heels. Booo to new shoes.

McLovin

Staff member
I lol'd at my bunnies supporting mates at the game tonight...this was with 1 minute to go...

McLovin

Staff member
PS. It is a farce that the only beers we could drink tonight were VB's and Pure Blondes...

McLovin

Staff member
TBH, we could have been smashed 50-nil and i wouldn't really give a sh*t...I was more pissed at the 50 minute mark when i was told the horrible news that the place had run out of hot dogs and pure blondes...I aint touching that vb crap...

This weekend has been sh*t and filled with faggotry.

It started yesterday:

1. Yesterday as soon as I got to the SFS to watch the Doggies take on the tigers I go to use the toilet to hang a leak and my expensive sunnies fell into the toilet i urinated in so i had to put my hand into the toilet to get them out ffs.

2. The Doggies were screwed over by the NRL and the NRL conspiracy

Today:

1. My beloved Sydney FC got beaten by Gold Coast FC

2. My beloved Springboks got beaten by the Lollabies

3. The Socceroos got beaten 3 - 1 by the good part of Korea.

FML this weekend blows

Dutchy

Immortal
This weekend has been sh*t and filled with faggotry.

It started yesterday:

1. Yesterday as soon as I got to the SFS to watch the Doggies take on the tigers I go to use the toilet to hang a leak and my expensive sunnies fell into the toilet i urinated in so i had to put my hand into the toilet to get them out ffs.

2. The Doggies were screwed over by the NRL and the NRL conspiracy

Today:

1. My beloved Sydney FC got beaten by Gold Coast FC

2. My beloved Springboks got beaten by the Lollabies

3. The Socceroos got beaten 3 - 1 by the good part of Korea.

FML this weekend blows

:lol: It was a night game dweeb!

NRL Conspiracy:

1. The Doggies had two points stripped off them for having an extra player on the field when the Cowboys did the same thing this season and got no points stripped off them.

2. The Kogarah Screwjob

3. The Jamie *The Milkman* Soward incidents - He chomped on Matt Balins arm just like Zilman did and yet Zilman gets 4 weeks and the Milkman doesnt have a case to answer. The Milkman kicked G.I in the head and has no case to answer.

4. The Refs at last nights game Doggies vs Tigers knew the fix was in from the NRL thats why in the first 10 mins they penalized the crap out of the Doggies thus making it damn near impossible for the Dogs to win.

5. If the Doggies were to win the MP why was the game the second game and not the first game on channel nein?

6. David Gallop was never at the SFS at all last night he was at Kogarah all night. What would of happened if the Doggies had won would he have rushed over to the SFS? not likely.

7. The Eels a team doesnt *lose* its form in the way the Eels did last night with out having half of their squad injured or suspended. The NRL offered them a deal to throw the match.

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
NRL Conspiracy:

1. The Doggies had two points stripped off them for having an extra player on the field when the Cowboys did the same thing this season and got no points stripped off them.

2. The Kogarah Screwjob

3. The Jamie *The Milkman* Soward incidents - He chomped on Matt Balins are just like Zilman did and yeet Zilman gets 4 weeks and the Milkman doesnt have a case to answer. The Milkman kicked G.I in the head and has no case to answer.

4. The Refs at last nights game Doggies vs Tigers knew the fix was in from NRL thats why in the first 10 mins they penalized the crap out of the Doggies thus making it damn near impossible for the Dogs to win.

5. If the Doggies were to win the MP why was the game the second game and not the first game on channel nein?

6. David Gallop was never at the SFS at all last night he was at Kogarah all night. What would of happened if the Doggies had won would he have rushed over to the SFS? not likely.

7. The Eels a team doesnt *lose* its form in the way the Eels did last night with out having half of their squad injured or suspended. The NRL offered them a deal to throw the match.

HAHAHAH

this is pure gold. amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts