What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Lol yes the conspiracy put 40 points on the Storm in the grand final!

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Went to a wedding last night.

Halfway through the dancing section of the night, the fire alarm goes off. The entire venue had to be evacuated, there were 3 other parties happening in other function rooms. Cue hundreds of people standing outside Castle Grand for 20 minutes while the Fire Brigade cleared the building.

Turns out some dickhead opened a fire door.

adamkungl

Immortal
mornin

LOL@FOTM, what an idiot. why would he tell anyone he put his hands in a toilet??? change the thread name to FOTM is a pisshands

also, lolsharks

This weekend has been sh*t and filled with faggotry.

It started yesterday:

1. Yesterday as soon as I got to the SFS to watch the Doggies take on the tigers I go to use the toilet to hang a leak and my expensive sunnies fell into the toilet i urinated in so i had to put my hand into the toilet to get them out ffs.

2. The Doggies were screwed over by the NRL and the NRL conspiracy

Today:

1. My beloved Sydney FC got beaten by Gold Coast FC

2. My beloved Springboks got beaten by the Lollabies

3. The Socceroos got beaten 3 - 1 by the good part of Korea.

FML this weekend blows

:lol: Your beloved Springboks? For f*cks sake how many countries do you support? Australian soccer, South African rugby and English cricket.

Can I guess you support America in the Olympics? Ireland in the International Rules?

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'll be watching the Kniggits-Pennies match completely impartially. I don't care who we play next week. Will be good just to sit back, relax, and enjoy hopefully a good game of footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts