What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Day - Leagues Club to ANZ?

Just wondering if anyone who is going to the GF would be interested in meeting up at the LC and then travelling together in a big group to ANZ?

We can meet up, have a few quiet ones as everyone gets together, move down Church St together, catch the train together and head to the Brewery together.

Would be a great experience.

?

Suitman

Post Whore
I think so too.

I got 10 Kiwis coming out. Not sure how many will be in the Blue and Gold, but it will be a good share of them.
I'll be up for it if they will. Just have to sort out the logistics.
I'm staying at the Airport Hilton Saturday night after a wedding, so it will depend on available time, to meet the Kiwis, get to Parra, and then back to the Brewery.
I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Otherwise, I'll just meet the group at the Brewery.

Suity

mini_murph

Juniors
After the game at ANZ win or lose we should have a massive party outside gate B again then all travel together back to parramatta stadium

Ron Jeremy

Coach
thats if we get a ticket HJ, we need some, if not i guess we stay at Leagues club, regardless i'll be with you guys.

bartman

Immortal
ticketek website said:
Gates Open: 11.45am
NSW Bundy Red Cup Grand Final: 12.10pm
Toyota Cup Grand Final – Storm vs West Tigers: 2.10pm
Telstra Premiership NRL Grand Final – Storm vs Eels: 5.15pm