What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Nations will be very one sided

Pistol

Coach
still, you got to wonder how in the name of all that is holy, how Trent Barrett got invited to train for the side.

it boggles the mind

mxlegend99

Referee
You also have to wonder when Darren Lockyer is going to retire and allow us to field an even stronger side. Would much rather a Prince/Thurston halves combination.

Billythekid

First Grade
Slater, Hayne, Inglis, Hodges, Falau, Lockyer, Thurston. OMG we will put 50 on all of them.

Hodges, Folau and Lockyer really haven't been in their best form. Really neither has Thurston.

Lets not forget that you only mentioned backs. The game is won in the forwards a lot of the time and that is where i think Australia may not be as strong.

roughyedspud

Coach
"may not be as strong" is a understatement.....

i would even have some of the french forwards ahead of the aussie ones...

Chook Norris

First Grade
Imo NZ are gonig to suffer this series.. the amount of players they have lost has been extremely excessive.

Moi Moi might be in danger of missing out as well (cracked ribs)

roughyedspud

Coach
its all well and good the kiwis saying such and such a player is injured...but they'll miss wayne bennett more than any of them...

Western_Eel

Juniors
Imo NZ are gonig to suffer this series.. the amount of players they have lost has been extremely excessive.

He has played the last 2 months with them cracked and hes on fire, he will be there dont worry

jim_57

Staff member
you forgot our formidable front row, with a, erm, Hannant and um... Weyman? Kenny?

If civoniceva doesn't play Australia will go close if not all the way to having the worst forward pack in the comp IMO.

DeeJ

Bench

I thought he's been carrying a knee injury for months now as well and was gonna have surgery at the end of the season.

coach

I have no doubt Australia will win it without losing a game. Thats not boasting either, just stating a fact.

roughyedspud

Coach
I have no doubt Australia will win it without losing a game. Thats not boasting either, just stating a fact.

ozrlwcchaps.jpg

Twigg

Juniors
still, you got to wonder how in the name of all that is holy, how Trent Barrett got invited to train for the side.

it boggles the mind

There is a rumor that Lockyer is carrying a hamstring/knee injury and Barrett is in for backup.

Latest posts