What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash

Had the feeling of a carnival match tonight.

SA showed up with no intensity whatsoever and didn't seem to care to much about the game.

I think they have shown their hand for the final by playing Putland who will stay in the team and Borgas will come back to replace Afridi. This makes them considerably weaker in the batting and bowling.

Whoever plays SA in the final will do a number on them.

Dwayne Bravo is out injured tonight after getting hit on the hand last game but will be fit for the final should we get there.

Ross Taylor comes back in, Siddle and Wade are in the squad as well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why would anyone rush sh*ttle back in???? MacKay,Nannes and Hastings are better than that tard anyway.

beads6

First Grade
hahaha Siddle the Bulls will be loving that. Hopefully Simpson goes well again and hits it back at Siddle striking him in the face and leving him with a fractured skull

IanG

Coach
Queensland 5 for 149 (20 Overs)
James Hopes 44(55) no
Ben Dunk 70(40) no
Dirk Nannas 2 for 26 (4 Overs)

aussies1st

Staff member
149, a handy total for the bowlers Queensland have. Hopes kinda of stuff their innings although you could also say he prevented a collapse. But when he needed to start hitting, he failed.

Coaster

Bench
Hopes killed us, he wasted about 9 overs.
His inept batting was putting pressure on the new batsmen.

Will need to bowl a hatrick for me to forgive him for that.

Dunk played well, i wish he had another 20 balls that Hopes miss hit

IanG

Coach
Checking for a run out. Though Nathan Rimmington put a sitter down first ball off Aaron Finch

Latest posts