What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash

shiznit

Coach
bloody hell... this is the best ive ever seen D.Hussey play...

every time ive seen him for AUS he hasnt been too crash hot..

IanG

Coach
South Australia will now play Victoria in the Final of the KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Final on Saturday in Adelaide

Preliminary Final at The Gabba Brisbane
Queensland 5 for 149 (20 Overs)
Ben Dunk 70no
James Hopes 44no (He carried the bat)
Dirk Nannas 2 for 26 (4 overs)

Victoria 4 for 150 (18.5 overs)
David Hussey 60 no
Brad Hodge 30
Ben Cutting 2 for 34 (4 overs)

Victoria won by 6 Wickets
Crowd 11,806

We let QLD get away from us in the first inning but the chase was well paced and never in doubt really.

Looking forward to beating the SACAs and having another crack at the Champions League.

White, Taylor and McKay will be omissions for the final. Hopefully Bravo is fit, Pattinson will be back and then probably one of Blizzard or Quiney.

Last edited:

Evenflow

Bench
Well win or lose they're into the Champions League

Spot on and i'm sure that's all they care about. Of course they'd still want to win the big bash but it's pretty insignificant compared to the champions league you would think.

IanG

Coach
Spot on and i'm sure that's all they care about. Of course they'd still want to win the big bash but it's pretty insignificant compared to the champions league you would think.

Yeah true but there's still state pride at stake.

Evenflow

Bench
The Vics win the toss and elect to have a hit which i think is for the first time this season. They'll have their work cut out for them with 5 of their top players out but it's still winnable.

Could be a Victorian double after their women's team smashed the Blues in the twenty20 curtain raiser final.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Vics win the toss and elect to have a hit which i think is for the first time this season. They'll have their work cut out for them with 5 of their top players out but it's still winnable.

Could be a Victorian double after their women's team smashed the Blues in the twenty20 curtain raiser final.
Cry me a river.

Evenflow

Bench
It turns out the Victorians didn't need them anyway, they still won the big bash with pretty much half their side out. Looks like they have a fair bit of depth in their ranks.

Congrats Victoria. far too good.

aussies1st

Staff member
SA batting lineup is real brittle, if the openers fail its all down to Pollard and Cosgrove.

Evenflow

Bench
NSW beat a full strength SA side with at least 9 players out

the Victorians are nothing

That's true, but it was a dead rubber and the redbacks had their eyes on the prize and that win was insignificant. Credit where it's due, the tards did it when it counted and meant something.

They aren't nothing, they're the KFC big bash champions.

Latest posts