What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team

Kilkenny

Coach
The absence of Frank Pritchard is a massive blow. We simply cannot afford to have any of our match winners absent for any reason especially against the NRL's leading side.

Not quite sure of our chances this weekend. We cannot afford to be 1 from 3 or 1 from 4 if we are going to be competitive for a top eight position.

Our inability of play for the full eighty minutes is a major concern, particularly, against a side like the Storm whom we do not have a good record and even an 80 minute performance may not be good enough.

The big punters will be all over the Storm at the 13 plus in this one I'm afraid.

Panthers_God

Juniors
No Frank Pritchard means no offloads and no second chance plays.

I hope Jennings goes after the ball if he doesn't get it.

Apparently Cooper Cronk will return for this game so its gona be a tough ask to win.

mxlegend99

Referee
I still amazes me that people want Walsh dropped, like seriously...
I want our best halves selected. IMO that's Travis Burns and Wade Graham. Travis Burns controls the left side, Wade Graham the right side. It would have to work better then our current setup where no one works with the right side.

Kilkenny

Coach
No Frank Pritchard means no offloads and no second chance plays.

I hope Jennings goes after the ball if he doesn't get it.

Apparently Cooper Cronk will return for this game so its gona be a tough ask to win.

Regardless of whether Cooper Cronk returns or not, it will not determine the outcome of this game.

We, the Panthers will determine our own fate.

This game is all about us, the players out there playing at there very best.

It is not about the individuals, it will surely be about the team, the one who performs best over the 80 minutes.

Time to stand up. Time for the players available to do the business. Season on the line and while that sounds dramatic after only two rounds, it is surely time to stand up and be counted.

Sleep

Juniors
I like that Graham knows what pass to throw and when. A lot of people under estimated how big an imput he had into Jennings great season. He got him the ball in great positions. He knew when to hit Frank or cut him out and let Jennings do his thing. I'm yet to see any other player in the team do that so far. The past two weeks Jennings has barely seen the footy. Graham not being there is no coincidence.

When Graham got the chance to kick too I much preferred his long kicking game over Walsh's. On top of that the guy showed a ton of ticker and gave his all on every play much like Lewis does. I like Burns. He's a tough guy who throws himself into everything and has a good aggressive streak but he isn't anywhere near the playmaker Graham is.

griffo346

First Grade
TBH guys

i see graham as a future lock and burns and walsh as our half options

with house to the front row when civ leaves and have tank and lewis in second row

franklin2323

Immortal
I like that Graham knows what pass to throw and when. A lot of people under estimated how big an imput he had into Jennings great season. He got him the ball in great positions. He knew when to hit Frank or cut him out and let Jennings do his thing. I'm yet to see any other player in the team do that so far. The past two weeks Jennings has barely seen the footy. Graham not being there is no coincidence.

When Graham got the chance to kick too I much preferred his long kicking game over Walsh's. On top of that the guy showed a ton of ticker and gave his all on every play much like Lewis does. I like Burns. He's a tough guy who throws himself into everything and has a good aggressive streak but he isn't anywhere near the playmaker Graham is.

Spot on Walsh's longer kicking game, Graham's passing game and Left foot kicking option great with Burns off the bench to cover for either and add a 3rd playmaker option will make us almost unbeatable

maple_69

Bench
TBH guys

i see graham as a future lock and burns and walsh as our half options

with house to the front row when civ leaves and have tank and lewis in second row

Spot on there I think.
We'd have options coming out our ears. Coote, Burns, Walsh, Kingston, Lewis, Graham all on the field at once with Iosefa/Sammut off the bench, all legitimate playmaking options.

Panthers_God

Juniors
slater is being interviewed in relation to the hey dad stuff

lol what?!

If Slater doesnt play that a big loss for the Storm.

Its going to be a low scoring slug it out match. Could go either way, depends on what Panthers team turns up.

Latest posts