What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine

SilentAssassin

Juniors
CHOC: IT'S BORING
Former Dragons star Anthony Mundine believes the game has lost some its spark and says his old club has become boring, despite being top of the table. ''It is hard for me to sit through a full game to be honest,'' Mundine said. ''The only full game I could sit through is a South Sydney game and that is one, because of Russell Crowe, and secondly, because of Nathan Merritt, Chris Sandow, Beau Champion and those boys. But as far as St George, they aren't what they used to be when it was razzle dazzle, front flips, backflips, sideflips … with Nathan Blacklock and The Man.''

What a tool. Razzle dazzle never won us a premiership. If he knew how to get the ball over the line without dropping it we'd have a premiership.

Reddragon

Bench
You mean, if he simply passed the ball to players in a better position.
Being a hog & dropping the ball over the line is so razzle-dazzle!!!!!! NOT.

It's hard to watch an entire Mundine fight - they're really boring!

Stagger eel

Staff member
so I take it that no one is worth watching unless they're of Aboriginal heritage??

Is Choc the full quid?

GB!

Juniors
he has a point tho, very bland style of footy you play.
so predictable

yes yes i know you's are on top of the table, but we all know what heppens in the finals.

i'd rather support sharkies than st george, at least with the sharkies you know they won't win anything. saints do the same thing every year to their supporters.

not even bennett can fix the mental finals hurdle that saints can't perform

j0nesy

Bench
he has a point tho, very bland style of footy you play.
so predictable

yes yes i know you's are on top of the table, but we all know what heppens in the finals.

i'd rather support sharkies than st george, at least with the sharkies you know they won't win anything. saints do the same thing every year to their supporters.

not even bennett can fix the mental finals hurdle that saints can't perform

You know you're going well when opposition supporters come in and bag your team for "playing boring". :lol:

Who do you support by the way?

Godz Illa

Coach
Can't say I've seen any backflips or sideflips from Sandow or Champion. I guess pointing your fingers after scoring an easy try like a wanky lair is considered razzle dazzle to some people.

Mundine the publicity glory hog I can't stand his ramblings he is like a punch drunk boxer he is a pathetic little man wno not once but twice screwed the Dragons and yet people still love him go figure.

On Sandow that little wank was doing the same thing when he played in the South Burnett in Qld I should know I saw him do it against my old team the Nanango Stags and guess what he got smashed the next tackle and had tp leave the field.

I rather be boring and win than flash in the pan like his Bunnies.

Gaba

First Grade
Isnt crowe providing Mundine with some money , hence the love for souths and crowe from Mundine

MattYg1

Bench
hahahaha p!ss off Mundane...

How relevant does this guy think he is?.. Deadset does he really think he will have any sort of legacy left after he goes?

He'll probably come out round September and claim to be a Dragons man all along...

P!ssant...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Mundine claimed he was the best 5/8th; quit footy cuz it was too hard to make the Australian team.

Mundine claims he's the best boxer; won't fight the best fighters.

Mundine = waste of talent.

drake

First Grade
Choc turning his back on the Dragons?

Oh, such shock. That hasn't happened before.

GB!

Juniors
You know you're going well when opposition supporters come in and bag your team for "playing boring". :lol:

Who do you support by the way?

manly!:p

So im guessing choc has a 'fight' coming up?

ha ha, he always tries to make headlines before a fight!
makes everyone hate him more by the stupid things he says. then everyone goes out and pays $50 to watch him fight some neville in the hope he will get knocked out. very smart business man if you ask me!

and everyone keeps falling for it......
he's getting rich off all you haters.....lol:lol:

Mundine's assessment is absolutely correct.

Here's the thing, when Saints were an inconsistent team that played extremely exciting football, I longed to have a boring team that won week after week like the best teams do. Now that we have that team, I do miss the excitement of the old black magic days.

Would I actually trade results for attractive football? Off-course not, but the grass is always greener on the other side, so it's a natural enough reflection.