What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Burgess the best forward in the game?

Best forward in the game?

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
Struggling to come up with a better one

What a tremendous talent. And at that age.....the untapped talent this guy has, its scary. Would walk straight in to the Australian team

thomo

Juniors
Those 2 are the standouts no doubt. Thaiday is just ahead of him at the moment but Burgess could be anything in the years ahead. Glad he is wearing red and green.

beads6

First Grade
Lets see Burgess play consistently good football for 2 years before we chuck out the best tag. Another bloody Hayne MIA target.

Moffo

Referee
Lets see Burgess play consistently good football for 2 years before we chuck out the best tag. Another bloody Hayne MIA target.

i've never seen him go missing

its a simple question...is there a forward in the game you'd rather have before him at the moment

my answer is no

Ladmate

Bench
no bias in that comment :sarcasm:

Seriously, Ellis has been consistently great in his time in the NRL. We can come back to this question in 3 years, and it'll make more sense.

Consistency is why I would rate Slater over Hayne, he is consistent every week. There are many other examples, so don't headhunt me eels fans :sarcasm:

Latest posts