What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights keen to sign Horo.

boxhead

First Grade
Surely we won't lose him.....
If we do.....FFS
We had better buy someone good to make up for it.
But hey?
NO F**KING CLUE.

cv8z

Juniors
Surely we won't lose him.....
If we do.....FFS
We had better buy someone good to make up for it.
But hey?
NO F**KING CLUE.
I reckon the longer it takes to announce something, it's looking more like "surely we will"
and yes FFS

knights girl

Juniors
heard on the radio this morning that Horro will sign with newcastle as early as next week...tbh the I don't even think Horro knows yet. A big decision for him to make....

spartan2153

Juniors
if horro signs with newcastle i blame osboiurne & no one else. He went ahead & chased tahu on his own accord & to let horo go would be a disaster.

He chases cooper with everything he has comes out & annpounces all negotiations are off with the players we had & now this. He is the ceo. He came out & claimed he is responible for signing the players so he should take the fall for the failure to sign a single player.

Stagger eel

Staff member
if horro signs with newcastle i blame osboiurne & no one else. He went ahead & chased tahu on his own accord & to let horo go would be a disaster.

He chases cooper with everything he has comes out & annpounces all negotiations are off with the players we had & now this. He is the ceo. He came out & claimed he is responible for signing the players so he should take the fall for the failure to sign a single player.

absolutely..

Glenn

First Grade
Would be very surprised if Horo went to the Knights unless any off is upwards of $250-$300k

eel01s

Bench
I am worried. I think the Matua and Webb rumours stem from the Horo situation. If he re-signs, then I don't think we will sign Matua nor Webb, but if he doesn't...

Glenn

First Grade
Knights have plenty of competition for back row spots as it is, with Horo about fourth in line atm.

spoke to a mate who had a chat to Ossie today regarding Horo, he basically said the papers are reporting that Newcastle will sign him, Ossie's reaction was, well they're going to be dissapointed...
Thats all well and good for Ozzie to be confident but has he actually signed the contract? and if he has why hasn't it been anounced yet?

bartman

Immortal
Surely we've re-signed our next-in-line forward once Mateo decided to leave to chase the $$$$....

Horo has proven himself, and even if he's only seen as a bench player when we're full strength next year (behind Hindy, Ben, Shack - but I expect Hindy/Shack to play front row) then he still HAS to be signed up.

Should have been done when Mateo and Inu's video went up on the website - c'mon Osborne, pull your finger out and do it, then announce it. :evil: