What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: The real reason Inglis is heading to the Broncos

Mickyd39

Juniors
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...ack-on-the-prowl/story-e6frewz0-1225912635784

OUR favourite cougar Charmyne Palavi has updated her Facebook profile saying she's "single" and interested in "men".
In July, Charmyne and her boy toy builder Michael Browne were headed for splitsville and then reconciled.

After a fairytale wedding in April, Palavi and Browne started to struggle with their relationship within three months.

Palavi posted on her Facebook profile that she did all the housework and Michael never helped.

She said at the time that her 22-year-old husband was having difficulties with one of her children and she'd arranged counselling for them both.

In July, Palavi told Sydney Confidential: "I need to learn to keep some things private''.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Sorry she ain't no MILF.

charmyne-palavi-peace-225x300.jpg

strider

Post Whore
i think you should make the thread title a bit clearer that you are making a joke ... i reckon this could cope some flack if it was read by the person involved

cgee221

Juniors
Sorry she ain't no MILF.

I agree...she's terrible.

If you want to see a MILF check out the Columbian mum on modern family. She has all the assets along with a sexy accent....massive MILF.

Gronk

Staff member
I agree...she's terrible.

If you want to see a MILF check out the Columbian mum on modern family. She has all the assets along with a sexy accent....massive MILF.

Monica Belluci. :cool:

PJ Marshal

Coach
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...ack-on-the-prowl/story-e6frewz0-1225912635784

OUR favourite cougar Charmyne Palavi has updated her Facebook profile saying she's "single" and interested in "men".
In July, Charmyne and her boy toy builder Michael Browne were headed for splitsville and then reconciled.

After a fairytale wedding in April, Palavi and Browne started to struggle with their relationship within three months.

Palavi posted on her Facebook profile that she did all the housework and Michael never helped.

She said at the time that her 22-year-old husband was having difficulties with one of her children and she'd arranged counselling for them both.

In July, Palavi told Sydney Confidential: "I need to learn to keep some things private''.

its what you signed up for......

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Si Sofia Vergara! Ella signorita mas hermosa del mundo!

Sofia Vergara esta muy linda pero Monica Belluci es una de las mujeres mas hermosa del mundo. Y porque ponemos tanto importancia en eso? No sabemos qual de las dos tiene la corazon mas grande y qual es la mas simpatica. Para mi, los fotos no nos dice la calidad de mujer que son. La mas attractiva seguramente es la mujer mas simpatica!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sofia Vergara esta muy linda pero Monica Belluci es una de las mujeres mas hermosa del mundo. Y porque ponemos tanto importancia en eso? No sabemos qual de las dos tiene la corazon mas grande y qual es la mas simpatica. Para mi, los fotos no nos dice la calidad de mujer que son. La mas attractiva seguramente es la mujer mas simpatica!

* "cual" not "qual"
* "Las fotos" not "los fotos"

;)

Pero igual le puedo decir a usted, senor, que Sofia Vergara es muy, pero muy simpatica. Es un amor.

eels81236

Bench

Standard.

Latest posts