What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzgerald v Parramatta

fish eel

Immortal
they are no longer allowed to voice their political views here.

maybe closer to election time a deal can be done for full disclosure of their associations and have an election thread.

TBH, looking back at the last few weeks, I'd be happy to have an election free forum. That includes no candidates.

84 Baby

Referee
Whats the point of the forum then, sit around and put sh*t on each other??

Of course it's not... it's also about norks

gower_narrowweb__300x390,0.jpg

2008+Dally+M+Awards+QkABh_7I0Xkl.jpg

images

images

El Diablo

Post Whore
Again the administrator pulls a post I submitted on Col Greens attempt at running a ticket at the next elections. Col Green openly denigrated me on the forum and the administrators did nothing to take off what he submitted. Well done again.

Col just in case you missed what I posted, basically I said that I will show you as much respect as you showed me, and I will be very diligent to make sure your bid is unsuccessful to become CEO.

perhaps you should look again. He got the same message you did.

Suitman

Post Whore
Sangreal, I think you'll end up getting banned if you continue. Just a warning mate, as I'd hate for you not to be able to post around this place.
I've had posts deleted this afternoon as well, and they were harmless.

Suity

TooheysNew

Coach
Sangreal, I think you'll end up getting banned if you continue.

Suity

Bingo. We've had enough. We're a rugby league forum. Not a "rock up and push a politic barrow" forum.

Admin have made a decision. We ask that you respect that.

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Bingo. We've had enough. We're a rugby league forum. Not a "rock up and push a politic barrow" forum.

Admin have made a decision. We ask that you respect that.

Bingo....Ive had enough, Parramatta is a rugby league club, and you do not allow a forum on an election for the future of that club.

Respect is a two way street mate.

TooheysNew

Coach
No, you're a random username on a forum. You're using our service. Respect our rules or find somewhere else to post.

bartman

Immortal
bullsh*t....I for one was far more political with my post 2 years ago than the half a dozen posts you pulled of mine yesterday.

What I posted yesterday was fact and can be proven beyond doubt, and thus answers the questions and misinformation being posted on this forum.

Appears very obvious that the truth will be selectively displayed by the administrator as it appeases his agenda, and leave disgraceful illinformed comment on good people representing this club.

Well done mate.
Grow up. I had a (supposedly political) post pulled in the last day too, but thems the breaks. I don't need to carry on like a sanctimonious prat about it...

bartman

Immortal
Again the administrator pulls a post I submitted on Col Greens attempt at running a ticket at the next elections. Col Green openly denigrated me on the forum and the administrators did nothing to take off what he submitted. Well done again.

Col just in case you missed what I posted, basically I said that I will show you as much respect as you showed me, and I will be very diligent to make sure your bid is unsuccessful to become CEO.
Grow up again.

I don't think you can claim you/3P have been hardly done by on these forums... even you yourself admitted you've been more political two years ago (and you guys used it to great effect), but now you're whinging because you think the administrators of this site are favouring others?

Wake up and read through the threads, 3P/the current board have been getting a great deal of positive coverage here, and have been for two years. The balance here is hardly against you, that's just paranoid thinking imo.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If that's what you think, you ARE disillusioned.
How about, next time you go to a game, you actually make an effort to go and chat with a few directors. They are always available and willing to talk. They aren't that hard to find, and believe it or not, are not immune to criticism.
You may NOT agree with what they say, (like me on many occassions) but at least you will have informed yourself of an opinion, unlike many here who prefer to take the Telecrap's or Hadley's word for things.
At least you will have then heard BOTH sides of the story.
It makes it much easier to make a judgement call then, IMO.
From what I have read though, you seem to have already made up your mind. Shame really, without knowing both sides of the ledger.

Suity

Suity, through life-experience, once we know what causes the symptoms of a disease, its not that hard to work out what the disease is by the symptoms on-show. Even from a distance we have the ability to assess the cause of chaos by observing the symptoms and those party to it.

Suitman

Post Whore
Suity, through life-experience, once we know what causes the symptoms of a disease, its not that hard to work out what the disease is by the symptoms on-show. Even from a distance we have the ability to assess the cause of chaos by observing the symptoms and those party to it.

I accept that through life experience you learn to make judgements of character. I've also learnt that one can be further informed and educated by taking the opportunity to openly and personally discuss issues with those of who one might be in conflict with. It's good for, if nothing else, the soul.

Suity