What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9: Willie Tonga could move to Parramatta

Stagger eel

Staff member
What you need to read is your PM to me where you ridiculed my source then stated that the contracts were being signed. It is you who is claiming contracts were being signed not me.

Well normally I wouldn't discuss PM's on a public forum but seeing you're out to bignote yourself, I do re call me NOT mentioning anything about anyone signing, so try again sunshine!

I am not stupid enough to think you can sign a player to a contract when he under a current one, that is what you were claiming was happening to me. You are allowed to be wrong just don't be an a$$ to me about it and send me private messages titles "lol", which is directed at me..

well onviously you are stupid because I didn't say he signed the contract capish?

Even when you are 100% wrong you still come off as a condesending tool.

The sooner people realise that you know as little as everyone else the better.

:lol:..yes that's right! take that angle you first class f**kwitt..this is coming from someone who once said claimed that Mick Vella should be a winger..

maybe read my last few posts in the rumours thread and see if I come accross someone who knows what the hell is going on at the club right now!!!

wanker.

parra pete

Referee
Stagger you own this forum! *your the Man!!

(*You're)....He sure does own it..but as a part of the holy trinity.
From what I hear, Stagger is in line to become the next Pope because he possesses the one needed trait - infallibility..and if you happen to disagree with him, you must be a f**kwit, because he never, ever, ever makes an error. True....

"The ignorance and darkness that is in us, no more hinders nor confines the knowledge that is in others, than the blindness of a mole is an argument against the quicksightedness of an eagle".....John Locke

Last edited:

mickdo

Coach
While we're being pedantic pete, you missed a comma after the first 'ever'.

Now f**k off back to the Raiders forum you old git :lol:

parra pete

Referee
im developing a theory that pete doesnt care about the eels or the board its just the eels forum members he hates

:lol: I am very sorry if I come across like that. I HATE no-one..When you hate someone you give them power over you.
I could never hate anyone for having an opinion different to mine. I don't care if people HATE me for having a different opinion. That is THEIR decision...

In the words of Jeff Fenech... "I love youse all".

parra pete

Referee
your on fire today pete, i'd piss on you to put you out but i need a beer first.

Absolutely pouring here RIGHT NOW...Just looking at a plumbing job I had done about a month ago...FMD, are there any fair dinkum tradesmen around these days..AND this bloke was 'imported' from out of town. The local plumbers are 'I'll be there tomorrow' types...and ..tomorrow never comes.
BTW If anyone out there is good enough to play Group football and is a tradesman..in any trade, drop me a line. Probably be able to fix you up with a game and a job....

Absolutely pouring here RIGHT NOW...Just looking at a plumbing job I had done about a month ago...FMD, are there any fair dinkum tradesmen around these days..AND this bloke was 'imported' from out of town. The local plumbers are 'I'll be there tomorrow' types...and ..tomorrow never comes.
BTW If anyone out there is good enough to play Group football and is a tradesman..in any trade, drop me a line. Probably be able to fix you up with a game and a job....
sounds like here pete, we don't bother with tradesman anymore, if we can't do it ourselfs we don't bother. Everytime i have rang a tradesman i hear poker machines in the background!
If they say they come have look you have to ring them 3-4 times to get them to come. Seems like it's the same in all the country areas.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Well normally I wouldn't discuss PM's on a public forum but seeing you're out to bignote yourself, I do re call me NOT mentioning anything about anyone signing, so try again sunshine!

well onviously you are stupid because I didn't say he signed the contract capish?

:lol:..yes that's right! take that angle you first class f**kwitt..this is coming from someone who once said claimed that Mick Vella should be a winger..

maybe read my last few posts in the rumours thread and see if I come accross someone who knows what the hell is going on at the club right now!!!

wanker.

Wow big man :roll:

I am not out to big note myself, there you go trying to turn it back on me. I am upset that you felt the need to try and ridicule me with that PM and then you were not correct.

I can quote it if you like. You stated that the contracts were being signed.

And you are such a big man attacking someone in a private message, if you thought I was wrong just reply in the forum instead of trying to belittle me.

I don't appreciate bullying and I am not going to take it from you. I am allowed to have am opinion and to convey my thoughts and any information to a public forum without being talked down to. Next time if you think you have inside information don't PM me to laugh at me.

This is a public forum and no one owns it, we are all allowed opinions and to post information we have without being attacked.

I just don't understand your motivation, is it that you have to be the inside man, to feel superior. We all want to know these things but that doesn't make you the supreme commander of this forum.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wow big man :roll:

I am not out to big note myself, there you go trying to turn it back on me. I am upset that you felt the need to try and ridicule me with that PM and then you were not correct.

I can quote it if you like. You stated that the contracts were being signed.

And you are such a big man attacking someone in a private message, if you thought I was wrong just reply in the forum instead of trying to belittle me.

I don't appreciate bullying and I am not going to take it from you. I am allowed to have am opinion and to convey my thoughts and any information to a public forum without being talked down to. Next time if you think you have inside information don't PM me to laugh at me.

This is a public forum and no one owns it, we are all allowed opinions and to post information we have without being attacked.

I just don't understand your motivation, is it that you have to be the inside man, to feel superior. We all want to know these things but that doesn't make you the supreme commander of this forum.

attacking you??? how so???

please enlighten me...

lol...(oops sorry just attacked you again)

dickhead.