What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9: Willie Tonga could move to Parramatta

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
sounds like here pete, we don't bother with tradesman anymore, if we can't do it ourselfs we don't bother. Everytime i have rang a tradesman i hear poker machines in the background!
If they say they come have look you have to ring them 3-4 times to get them to come. Seems like it's the same in all the country areas.

Oooocchhhh.... hope Suity can handle your coming out..... :roll:
Was he always like this????:oops:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
attacking you??? how so???

please enlighten me...

lol...(oops sorry just attacked you again)

dickhead.

You're not worth it.

I come on this board for intelligent conversation and to voice my ideas and hear others about our team and this game.

If you have ideas/opinions I will read them but it is not worth getting into a slanging match for the sake of an ego.

parra pete

Referee
You're not worth it.

I come on this board for intelligent conversation and to voice my ideas and hear others about our team and this game.

If you have ideas/opinions I will read them but it is not worth getting into a slanging match for the sake of an ego.

Well played T E R...:clap:...
Any views expressed outside those of the 'bosses of the board' are considered to be those of a 'dickhead'.
'The people united will never be defeated'.......take the strain and refuse to be bullied

carson

Juniors
You're not worth it.

Coming on this board for intelligent conversation is a bit like leaving a light on for Harold Holt!!!

btaag

Juniors
Any views expressed outside those of the 'bosses of the board' are considered to be those of a 'dickhead'.
'The people united will never be defeated'.......take the strain and refuse to be bullied

What perverse reason do you have staying on this board? loneliness?

The Raiders Board has noone on it atm...... :sarcasm:

SDM

First Grade
I would like to thank ME for his blow by blow commentary of this game of handbags at 10 paces.

parra pete

Referee
What perverse reason do you have staying on this board? loneliness?

The Raiders Board has no-one on it atm...... :sarcasm:

Probably..too much time on my hands I suppose!!!! What's your reason? Has the circus packed up for the day..The dogs are barking, but the caravan has moved on.
Done my work for the day..Retirement is great.....

That's why I'm on here and it is good to get reaction from clowns like you...:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
You're not worth it.

yeah, likewise...there you go we have something in common.

thanks for attacking me Pete, apparently I'm the only one that should be able to accept being called a tool which is how this started.

thanks again MATE!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Boxy should step in and take control of this thread as well.
laughing-cat1.jpg

rubes-adam.gif

parra pete

Referee
I have heard the Tonga rumour. IMO If they join the FOUR NATIONS next season, combined with Fiji, Samoa and PNG..and call it Pacific, they will give the other sides a good run for the money...

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
So does anyone know if there is any truth to this Tonga rumour?

Do we really need Tonga?

Reddy
Tahu
Filiga
Horo
B Smith
Sio
Loko
O'Brian
etc

$300 to $375k saved freeing up options to continue the mysterious pursuit of that elusive magical 7.
Time to start looking amongst the hockey and soccer ranks.... girls too

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I have heard the Tonga rumour. IMO If they join the FOUR NATIONS next season, combined with Fiji, Samoa and PNG..and call it Pacific, they will give the other sides a good run for the money...

I really hope they do that, it definitely would make for a very competitive team.

What do you think of a combined France / Europe side as will ? Surely a few NRL players would qualify for some european country? it would potentially provide 5 strong sides

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

I really hope they do that, it definitely would make for a very competitive team.

What do you think of a combined France / Europe side as will ? Surely a few NRL players would qualify for some european country? it would potentially provide 5 strong sides

I agree, would make for a better competition.
Fiji, Samoa, Cook Islands, Tonga and PNG.. call them The Cannibals
(imagine their hacka)

France/Europe/Russia and call them NATO

Latest posts