What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

big country

Juniors
dont worry next year will be better without Trent H leaves - my granny can run faster than him - good luck doooogeeeess!!

Dutchy

Immortal
Wouldn't say Myths, we were expected to miss the 8 from very early on in the season.

But yes, we deserve to be knocked out. But do tell us who you support.

drago brelli

Bench
What a great rugby league area the Illawarra is. Seven players in the St.George/Illawarra team are Steelers juniors. I think Penrith have five local juniors in their team. Both Stewart boys are Illawarra juniors, so to is Bob Fulton. I learned this today. Wow! Why can't we at Manly emulate this?

zombie jesus

Staff member
What are you doing on here parading as a Manly fan after your Illawarra boys have chalked up their maiden premiership? You should be out celebrating your half of it.

n r l f a n

Juniors
yes definitely...the illawarra only has a small population...but illawarra juniors are everywhere...literally...also the south coast...between illawarra and canberra....rugby league heartland

drago brelli

Bench
Yet the steelers history still barely got a mention all week. Screw you St George!!!

The Illawarra area did get a mention on 2KY this morning from Peter Peters, an Illawarra junior, who hates the Dragons and he hates Bennett. He never calls the team St. George/Illawarra, only St. George. Peters is a really bad advertisment for the Manly club. He makes ignorant and unimformed comments about other clubs on his radio program. He has, however, slightly more dignity than Greg Hartley.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
We had 4 tries scored against us, with a massive injury toll and a player in the sin bin.
We would have beaten you with a full strength team. Melbourne would have beaten you if they weren't kicked out. You have a Bradbury premiership, congratulations.

GTFO troll.

derp

Juniors
suck sh*t manly
looks like he's heading to souths to win a comp with us :lol: