What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sun | Bulldogs 24-20 Roosters | ANZ

R3: CBY v SYD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You beat the Tigers, well done a fine effort. You beat souths, :lol: nuff sed.
You're playing the Roosters, a team I believe will slide slightly this year but a team that is a cohesive unit.

As I said, the bulldogs need time to gel - its a positive statement if you're not a pessimistic, glass half full of piss person. If the bulldogs have won two games without gelling it stands to reason that when they do gel they will be more formidible.

But if you think they have gelled then what you see is the best they will be.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yet looking at how diabolically the Roosters faced up to Manly last weekend, you think the Roosters have it in the bag? :?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Yet looking at how diabolically the Roosters faced up to Manly last weekend, you think the Roosters have it in the bag? :?
So what would you like me to do? Tip the draw? Tip the Bulldogs?

I'm entering my opinion. I believe that the Roosters will beat the bulldogs in this round. I didn't say that the bulldogs were the worst team in history and that their supporters who have a username on an internet forum called Timmah should be taken out the back and shot.

Maybe I should go on the Tigers V raiders thread and question everyone who tipped against the raiders.

Timmah

Staff member
You can tip whomever you like, I'm just questioning your logic. The Roosters played like busteds last week, we're two wins from two games and you're suggesting that the 'Dogs are the ones who still need time to gel. It doesn't make a lot of sense IMO.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion - I'm simply telling you mine. This business of "aren't I entitled to an opinion" is a pissweak way out of an argument. People are allowed to disagree with opinions and tell you why, that's why it's a forum...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You can tip whomever you like, I'm just questioning your logic. The Roosters played like busteds last week, we're two wins from two games and you're suggesting that the 'Dogs are the ones who still need time to gel. It doesn't make a lot of sense IMO.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion - I'm simply telling you mine. This business of "aren't I entitled to an opinion" is a pissweak way out of an argument. People are allowed to disagree with opinions and tell you why, that's why it's a forum...
I didn't use the 'aren't I entitled to my opinion' excuse. I merely asked what I had to do justify my selection. I should have asked why do I have to justify my selection. I said I think that I thought the Bulldogs still needed time to gel, this doesn't mean that they haven't gelled it just means that they haven't completely gelled.

As I said previously, it could be construed as a positive that the team is still winning even though they, IMO, haven't completely come together as a team.

Timmah

Staff member
You don't have to justify your selection at all, I'm simply telling your that my opinion is that your logic is flawed.

My tip?

Roosters by 2.

:sarcasm:

0neye

GOOSTER WILL GET PLUCKED
20101130plucked.jpg

Didgi

Tipped Doggies on previous weeks form, but I can see the Roosters turning it around and turning it on this week. Depends on how Carney is, whether Pearce can step up and what the Dogs' halves have learnt about each other in the last couple of weeks.

In the under 20s the Roosters won 22-20, an 80th minute try to Usaia O'Sullivan winning them the game.

BTW, is the young Roosters prop Isaac Lui any relation to the Tigers half? Had a good game by the looks of the stats.